The High Life Guy -- Don't Screw with My Brew!

3/19/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Windell Middlebrooks, the guy who plays the delivery man in the Miller beer commercials, knows a good gig when he's got one -- and not even the temptation of a nice cold Hefeweizen could get him to cheat on the High Life.

Windell Middlebrooks: Click to watch

Michael Madsen

The uneducated bore me. Go away.

2012 days ago

Greg

"Windell Middlebrooks, the guy who plays the delivery man in the Miller Light commercials," : Isn't it Miller High Life Commercials, not Miller Light? I am just saying...

2012 days ago

Triple Play

# 3 Greg YOu are so right. It is Miller High Life. TMZ has dropped the ball again.

2011 days ago

No...just...no

I like this guy a lot....great personality and fun to watch. I hope they keep him for a while.

2011 days ago

Donald Ray

TMZ, PULEEZE there must be SOMEWAY in hell, that you can hire some people with at LEAST HALF A FKN' BRAIN. For your guy to ask this dude such an UNBELIEVABLY STUPID,ASSININE, and REDICULOUS question is beyond belief. And THEN he asks 3-4 MORE STUPID questions. How that brotha' had the patience to stand there and communicate with that IDIOT was nothing short of AMAZING. I would've asked him, WHAT the fk' is your PROBLEM man, don't you have a MINUTE of intelligence? At least I didn't see where the usual IMBECILES writing, 'first' weren't on here.

2011 days ago

UGGGGHHH

LOOK AT HIS FACE. ITS BLOATY. HE LOOKS LIKE HE DRINKS ALL THE PROFITS.

2011 days ago

PEPSI Generation

I did some work for miller...ake dakota beer and miller high life lite.That new guys has a sweet deal indeed.He`s make a few 100 grando while pushing some good beer.It`s a well written add(SOUNSCAN) stats are well also...if you know what I`am yabbering.

2011 days ago

Deamon Seedless

'Jeremy Piven Summons the Strength To Smoke Pot With Snoop'... who cares?! He's an entertainer! NEWS FLASH, entertainers have been known to smoke pot. who knows, it might even enrich their work. it seems far too prevalent these days that people judge. the non drinker judging the drinker, the non smoker judging the smoker, Bill O'Reilly judging... well, everyone. And YOU TMZ! it's sad that there's a market for peoples dirty laundry... and it's sick, nah, PATHETIC that there's even a place for TMZ on TV. oh yea, this is FOX!

2011 days ago

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

DT`s and seeing THINGs grapenuts less

2011 days ago

Donald Ray

#6, you were able to understand me, so that eliminates YOU as one of TMZ'S paps.

2011 days ago

pink floyd

sorry people but american beer sucks.buy molson canadiain..by the way donald you may need to start school all over again too learn how to read and write...just kidding...have a good day eh!!!!

2011 days ago

Rockstar

I agree that most mass-produced American beer is swill, but Molson Canadian is some of the worst beer I've ever had. I'm not kidding. That stuff is terrible. I'll take any other Molson over the Canadian. Ugh...I'll even take some Natty Ice over that crap.

2011 days ago