Tom Hanks Flips Out

3/19/2009 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The patron saint of Hollywood, the almighty Tom Hanks, finally broke from his good guy image and exhibited some edge by giving photographers the finger in Brentwood yesterday. Does he hold his Oscars with that hand?!

This picture has been rated R for strong language.Launch Photos

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

nan

Guess what Tom? you have made an OBSCENE amount of money by people who want to see you, hence they become facinated by your every move, isn't that what you pay your publicist for? Let's make everybody just love Tom! Just suck it up and smile or give me my movie ticket money back! All this attention comes with the job you don't get to pick and choose when and where you are famous. Hollywierd is such a bunch of crybabies!

2011 days ago

Candie Cane

Classless!!!

2011 days ago

RONICA MYREE

I'M SO PROUD. LUV HIM AND THE BIRD TO THOSE THAT DONT SEE THIS AS FUNNY.

2011 days ago

Juliette

Oh great....another super star finally showing his IQ instead of his maturity.

2011 days ago

shannon

not impressed.

2011 days ago

S.A.

and TMZ treats Tom Cruise and his family so crappy when he treats everyone even the papaarzzis with respect unlike the many a-holes and witches in Hollywood.

2011 days ago

why?

Tom I like it when you body language talk dirty...you can body language me your middle finger any time baby.

2010 days ago

Rock

That finger is for all his fool fans, he is saying thank you for paying $10.00 a ticket for his movie and then being dumb enough to buy his dvd's. He got all you guys there hahahaha. Great job TMZ!

2010 days ago

thegreeneyespy

You Go TOM!! they must have really done something to tick him off to push him to that point...as was said on page one I hope he gave them a F Off too!

2009 days ago

Karin B.

TOM HANKS --- GOSH, WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?
I THOUGHT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE GUY.
YOU'D THINK W/ THE MIILIONS HE'S EARNED DOING MOVIES ETC...HE'D BE IN GOOD SPIRITS. WE'VE SPENT OUR HARD EARNED MONEY GOING TO SEE HIM IN EVERYTHING. THE CREEP.
TOM - ONE MESSAGE "GET A LIFE!"
OTHERS ARE STRUGGLING TO MAKE A BUCK AND MAKE DO WITH THE ECONOMY.
YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GIVE THE FINGER.
HERE'S ONE FOR TOM HANKS, I'LL NEVER GO TO SEE ANY OF YOUR MOVIES EVER AGAIN.
OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD MOVIE IN YEARS.
LOL