Liam Neeson -- Moving Forward

3/20/2009 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson returned home from a walk last night just hours after the lights were dimmed on Broadway in honor of his late wife Natasha Richardson.

Stupid

"TAKE THIS DOWN NOW!!" EVERYONE INSIST THIS IS TAKEN DOWN!!! DO NOT ALLOW HIS SADNESS ENTERTAIN YOUR DAY!! "TAKE THIS DOWN!"

demigio

Leave Neeson and the rest of the family alone; take down the photo. Please.

Michael Madsen

This is a Free Country, folks... remember? You're all starting sound like the Chinese Proletariat. My Gawd.
Are you sure you want a Bill of Rights?

poobear

TAKE THIS DOWN!!! TAKE THIS DOWN!! GO BOTHER OCTOFREAK!!!

I Like Life

Please stop taking pictures of Liam. I lost my own husband suddenly and it is a living hell. Please leave Liam alone.

wednesday

Liam has been known to deal with pushy paps in effective ways. As an ex-boxer, he can take care of himself and the little guttersnipes TMZ employs. The invasive paparazzi no doubt know just how much to push it; they may want to keep their distance from him and his temper. He's a beautiful, patient man, but that patience has a limit. The bad news and the sad news sells. I don't know what you expect to see - open grief, a breakdown on the street? Come on, the man grew up in Northern Ireland. He isn't going to speak the lines or make the moves you want to hear or see. Liam has honor and class. Do we?

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Harvey your a piece of sh!t. YOU sir are the reason we are commenting on this. If you wouldn't post things like this , there would be no COMMENTS. Go to hell.

dee

Take this down! We don't need to see the grief on this poor guy's face and he doesn't need cameras in his face. At least it's a still and your moronic paps aren't asking him rude and insensitive questions. He should be able to take a walk in peace. I bet it's hard to be in their home right now.

Stupid

TAKE THIS DOWN! People leave a comment below under contact us that you wil not tolerate this. It's disgusting! :(

Jake

My god TMZ leave this man alone let him grieve in private!!! You have no class at all

Ian B.

Wow poor taste. You follow him around with a camera two days after his wife dies. Thats disgusting

CommonSenseSays...

STOP PUBLISHING THESE PICTURES - LEAVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY BE! YOU MAY NOT HAVE TAKEN THE PHOTOS BUT YOU SURE PURCHASED THEM - LEAVE HIM ALONE!

sickofoctopussy

Harvey your the real douchebag today!!!!!

superman

what the f is wrong with you people! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Stupid

Mr. USA Get a life! I have a right to say what I want. I'm sure you would want you life posted for the world to see and we will say it is our right!!! Get a life!