« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Special Olympics Champ to Barack: Bring it On!

3/20/2009 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bowling phenom in the Special Olympics has just challenged Prez Barack Obama to a White House roll-off ... and he'll probably kick Barack's butt.

Barack Obama

Kolan McConiughey, a Special Olympics competitor who has bowled three perfect 300 games, tells TMZ that the Prez has to score a lot higher than 129 to beat him. Kolan says he bowls an average of 266.

Play VideoKolan -- who works at a grocery store in Ann Arbor, Mich. -- said he'd love to go to the White House to beat Barack on his own lane. Kolan said, "He's cool, but he can't beat me."

We posed the challenge to the White House. They said "no comment."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JTK

What do you expect from a guy who supports policies that kills off nine out of ten Down Syndrome children before they are even born? This man wants to destroy my daughter's generation. It is sick.

fadedmirror.wordpress.com

RedBird

Kolan would probably beat Obama at bowling and do a better job of running the country. Obama is a joke whose mistakes we'll be paying for, for a long time to come. Just look at how fast Obama's racking up the debt. Bush sucked but Obama sucks a thousand times harder.

Amanda O'K.

I use to work with Kolan at Busch's Valuland when I was in high school. I can't tell you of anyone else that can cheer your day right up! Kolan is a great person that has learned how to deal with his disability and has proven to everyone that if you set your mind to something...nothing can hold you back! I'm so proud of him! And you can ask anyone who worked with him and they would tell you the same thing! Kudos Kolan!!!!

Miss Mary

I think that Obma used a wrong choice of words but did not mean any disrespect. People with special needs sometimes need extra help with things. One last thing the term retarded is an old one. The correct term is intellecual disability. In fact Congress just passed a bill to change the official term. So # 10-- hateful I hope that you bone up on your terminology since you seem to think you are such an expert. I am the parent of two children with Autism and by no means am I an expert but I do know that the word retarded is no longer appropriate. It is your loss that special people annoy you. They are usually the kindest people who have so much to give to the world--unlike some hateful people.

Out of respect to the former President Bush I would prefer not to say what I would call him after the terrible state of the economy in this country and all the lives that have been lost in the Iraq was and all the soldiers that have been injured.

ryukyu

Holy cow there are a lot of Obama apologists here. You're actually making fun of a handicapped person for standing up to someone who disparaged him. Hopefully his teleprompter will tell him to take the challenge.

Jaik Willis

Kolan apparently took no offense to Obama's gaffe, even if the corporate media is hunting for any little thing to throw all over the headlines, like right here.
Bush Jr would've gotten the same treatment. Except he was given a free pass for things like sitting on his hands at a photo op on 911 while planes were still in the air, leaving the military headless while, posing for pictures while people lept to their deaths from WTC after being told the country was under attack and not even asking how or in what way. Criminal negligence. The press played along with the obvious distortions and gave no alternate (realistic) perspective on the lead up to the Iraq Invasion. The news media was softer on Bush Jr than Leno was on Obama.

mdlloyd

Hey these retards already waste our time and money,just put a bullet in their haeds and get on with life.

Iggy

Kolan is also a helluva shot putter! He's a special dude, but he bowling is TOP NOTCH.

Jenna

Good for Kolan! I hope the Pres does take him up on it, and use this as a real moment to apologize and educate others.

The Duke

Say it ain’t so. Our wonderful savior of the free world showing his true colors? How can that be? Wise up people. All the liberals can’t wait to call us all racists if we don’t bow down to the great Obama and his minions. On the other hand he can insult the developmentally disabled and it’s ok. I agree in America no one can take a joke, especially any idiot that mindlessly backs his Excellency Obongo.

rbf0621

yea sure, he could beat the president.

as long as he stops CRAPPING his pants and DROOLING all over the ball.

he'll be fine

bones1

Good for him he can bowl, but I guess thats about it. Probably needs a guide to get around. Also, people need to lighten up. You can't say anything without offending almost everybody these days. I make fun of people - so live with it.

jerry

Is it just me or does Barack look like Rudy from Fat Albert

nyxpooka

Rock on, Kolan! The only reason that Obama wont take you up on your competition offer is because he is a wannabe. He wannabe a good bowler like you are and wanna be a good president, which he isnt.