Liam Neeson -- Thanks for The Support

3/21/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson returned home last night after the wake for Natasha Richardson at the Irish Historical Society in NYC.

Liam Neeson: Click to watch

pattie in cali

we are with you in prayer, so sad, what a wonderful lady, A TRUE LADY,

JewelE

I didn't watch the video. I won't watch the video. I can't even express how disgusting it is that TMZ purchased this video from some soulless pig, and then posted it on this site. How do you people (Harvey, paparazzi) go about your soulless lives? I would think if you ever sat and pontificated about your lives, there would be a significant spike in suicides.

lilyx

I don't know wth you are all so upset about? The paps were kind and telling Liam "God Bless".

Liam has been very gracious giving a wave to the paps and thanking everyone for good thoughts.

jan

So heartbreaking to see Liam's grief stricken face, you can even see it in his walk... Nothing can help the family at this time, only time will ease the pain. But I beg the paps to leave the family alone. I feel guilty for watching that little clip of him coming home from the wake. It was like I was intruding on his grief. My prayers go out to the family & friends who loved a beautiful lady in Natasha Richardson.

Gayle

I would just say to those who think "live a public life, die a public death".
That is very true. I am so afraid of fame, I will not even enter
any sweepstakes that involve video! A friend of mine won a huge lottery,
it was and is one long nightmare! I don't like being poor but nothing
could ever persuade me to be a public person! You sell a huge part of
yourself, get the best tables and no waiting for anything but the price is
much to high for me! We love and hate the pap's but WE keep them
going. National Enquirer is like a thousand years old, we buy them, we
read them so there you go! There is a thousand celebrity web sites, they
can only exist if we frequent them so look in your own back yard people!
I wish this man peace. How I long for peace my self but in quick order
they wll have him dating someone! Poor I am and poor I will always be!

al

O.K. NOW LEAVE HIM ALONE-

Ihma Khunt

You media whores are losers. Just leave him alone. Anything for a dollar huh?

mamajj

I think TMZ has covered this story with lots of respect.
They did not say she was dead when she wasn't, they have
not shown pics or video of the coffin & they have not shown
the 2 boys. I have seen this stuff on other T.V. shows & web sites.
This is a celeb news site. This is what they do. You don't like
don't click on.

Countrygirl5722

TERRIBLE TRAGADYTO THIS FAMILY. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU, { GOD BLESS YOU }

Kim

Geez f'ing Christ. You people are disgusting. GET A REAL JOB! This isn't news or journalism, this is stalking & harassment. It's too bad, we the public don't have a list of your employees & decide to show up at all your family events including the ones where complete & utter despair is involved. Then again, this is Hollywood. Money buys anything though & in the name of journalism, all is fair. I don't need to click on any links to know this guy is hurting. Too bad your company & it's employees condone this crap, but like I said all is fair in for the sake of journalism bitches. Karma.

lisa

To Harvey Levin,
You're the guy in charge of TMZ, right? HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
It's things like the media sticking their camera in the face of a man who just lost his young wife that make me deeply sick to my stomach. I wouldn't dream of clicking "play" so that I can watch this poor man squirm under your extremely rudeness and insensitivity for the sake of what you think is what people want to read. I think I'll be boycotting TMZ for a while.

sandy

Why do you keep harassing him, you sickos? How long before people stop supporting TMZ? We're not as heartless as you guys.

When it comes to death, it's not a time to harass a broken man who not only hasn't done anything wrong, but is a very wonderful man in the worst moment of his and his kids life.

I'm sickened by your stalking of a broken man and the entire family in this horrible time. What's wrong with you, I don't come here to support something this sick.

Anita

He'll be shacked up with someone new pretty soon.

lauren

can't they just leave this poor man alone??

wow

This is a new low for TMZ and the paparazzi. Leave the man alone! You're not capturing anything anyone wants to see. This behavior is inexcusable.