Liam Neeson -- Thanks for The Support

3/21/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson returned home last night after the wake for Natasha Richardson at the Irish Historical Society in NYC.

Liam Neeson: Click to watch

JonB

Damn just leave him alone already! You sick bastards get off on this crap don't you? WOW!

LM

Why didn't you stalk John Travolta when his son died? Is that any different??? This man just lost his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE HIM ALONE! For once in your life have some decency. This is repulsive. Seriously, STOP.
You guys are disgusting.

mom

Leave this man and family alone! You folks are way out of line!

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Gets a reaction.If I were him I would puke all over you but you`all should be used as a speed bag...and I`am sure he will do that to ya if you get to close to his kids.Than you will sue him and put him away for a while.YOU should THINK before you act as you get the reaction you just programmed.Hollywood and the general public does NOT need you or what to see this slam down.It is prof that you are GAYDAR SS on radar soundscan stocking and programming your kill.If I ever get bac to the HIGH life I sure as shielt won`t talk to you.Snips is right get a life TMZ.

sparkys nemesis

He's a class act. Grace under pressure in the worst possible cirumstances. Thoughts and prayers to him, his sons, his mom in law, sis in law and the extended family on this tremendous loss.

razzledazzle

But, O [my love]! If the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they loved, I shall always be near you; in the gladdest days and in the darkest nights . . . always, always, and if there be a soft breeze upon your cheek, it shall be my breath, as the cool air fans your throbbing temple, it shall be my spirit passing by. [my love] do not mourn me dead; think I am gone and wait for thee, for we shall meet again . . .

Boycott Canadian Seafood

"Truthseeker," Are you an idiot or are you just not paying attention? Natasha Richardson died of head trauma from a skiing accident. Liam Neeson was hundreds of miles away on a movie set. Stop trying to interject suspicion where there is none! It had nothing to do with domestic violence!

Elaina

Come on TMZ, cut the guy a break here. He just lost his wife and the mother of his kids. The last thing he needs is a camera in his face. RIP Natasha

ctx

Enough please. It is painful to watch this good guy grieving and clearly distraught. Please leave him and his chilren alone to grieve in private. We have seen and heard enough about Natasha's tragic preventable death. Let them heal. There are others stars that you can trail. Don't ask him questions or interview this guy. He is not ready to talk and mouthing off condolence will put him in a spot as to how to respond. Hugging rather than talking to him is better. I had been there and there comes a time when condolence and words like he/she is in a better place will not give comfort. Just leave him alone.

lordnelsonpublicschool@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for leaving your 2 sons intact. Click my name to find out why!!!!!!!!

Cate

LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!!!! Christ on a bike TMZ, do you have a learning disability or something? Harvey, I swear, if, god forbid, anything happens to your loved ones, you're not going to be able to scratch your arse without a camera being shoved up it. BACK OFF.

sandy

I don't understand your cruelty Harvey, and TMZ staff. Now that you're all recognizable stars in your own minds, let's see if you have any tragedies so we can stalk you and your grieving family.

No respect for the dead? This isn't Anna Nicole, who would have loved the way she gained Marilyn like notoriety in her passing, these are just people in the middle of a terrible tragedy and you hounds disrespect your own audience and continue to have this up all day?

Well, let's see if any of your competitors have pics of you in the midst of grieving. You're stars in your own minds, perhaps you asked for us to go after you as you mourn your dead.

Marshall Smith

Can't you just turn your cameras off for a while?

Please leave him alone!

Donna

If you are really interested in his being left alone, stop coming to this web site. Every time you come here, its another hit for them.

PEPSI Generation

OR our world as we know it will END!