OctoMom -- First Your Money, Now Your Man

3/21/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya Suleman flashed the press some shoulder during a trip to the mall in L.A. yesterday. Looking like she's shed more pounds, it seems like it's just a matter of time until Brad leaves Angelina.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lovemydog

Why is she being followed and have her picture taken so much?? Who gives a damm about her. I sure don't and I think she is a stupid bitch using her kids. Does she a have a green card?? Why are we paying for her ??? Get a job BITCH

Kay

Is that green cup for collections?

sheesh

She has two brand new babies at home and she is out shopping. What a bitch.

ELEANOR

ONE BIG GIANT P U K E !!!!!!!!!!!!!

arte help

PLEASE, AGAIN IM ALL OVER THIS. JUST GO BACK TO YOUR PATHETIC LIVES BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

handymike

she's looking hotter :) Id still marry her! FREE RIDE BABY

nice tmz nice

This woman pulled the biggest ponzi scheme ever. Why? Well she now lives a better life than other single mothers. She freaked herself out to have all those babies and she knew she would be a media sensation. She also knew that saps (Entertainment Tonight) would pay her big money for her story. This low life does not want to work and that is how it all started. She used money from a work related injury (one that is hard to prove) and decided to use the money on IVF procedures. She lied to her parents the 2nd time around. Did you see how angry she was at her mom during one interview. She is an arab and needs to be sent back to her mother country. She is now using other peoples money to support her kids, buy an expensive house, buy expensive clothes, go to get her nails done and pay for babysitters. I feel bad for women who cannot have babies and would make great moms having to watch that bitch. If/when the money runs dry she will be leaving those kids to take care of themselves. Her last PA told the media he left her because she is nuts and greedy. He was not kidding. She is NOT a mother she is a factory and those little babies need to go to good homes. Can you imagine 10 years from now how they will cringe when people say "oh your an octobaby"

Real People

Two Brand new Infants at Home with 135000 dollar a MONTH Nannys taking care of them. No Cost to Octo. Gives her Extra time on her Hands to Hit the Mall... Whos Payin the 135 K a month? Donations, Donations please.. I need to go shopping... Something wrong with this story? Im just sayin......

R

I won't be shocked if she ends up on red carpet and paps will go wild then she gets booted off.

Real Single Mom

I hope all of you who donated are happy with the way she is spending your money. Idiots!!!

Rubes

Hey, "Octomom pulled the biggest ponzi scheme ever," I bet you voted for McCain. To say she is an Arab and needs to be sent back to her mother country is absolutely childish. So what if she receives government assistance. It is not the general population's place to decide if she gets to stay on welfare or not.

And you, "sheesh," I went shopping a few days after my daughter came home from the hospital when she was born. I guess that makes me a horrible mother and my child should be taken away from me.

If had had the room and the money, I would seriously offer my home to Nadya and her children so that they could be out of the paparazzi's eye.

UGGGGHHH

THIS BITCH NEEDS TO HANG UP THE PHONE AND ATTEND TO HER KIDS.

4beagles

THERES THAT PHONE AGAIN. SHOP SHOP SHOP, well nadya i hope you SHOP TILL YOU DROP, and wheres your bra .not a way for a mother to dress.

SuzyCreamCheese

Who is this whack job talking to on the phone all the time? Who pays the cell phone bills and the 1,000.00 MAC cosmetics bill?

E Gwyn

I believe it is time to refrain from calling Nadya Suleman "Octomom." She is a mother, the 8 new babies plus the 6 she already has make her the mother of 14 children. Those children deserve love and respect. We each must ask ourselves how we would feel if the media hounded us day and night and called us a nickname like "octomom."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments