OctoMom -- First Your Money, Now Your Man

3/21/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya Suleman flashed the press some shoulder during a trip to the mall in L.A. yesterday. Looking like she's shed more pounds, it seems like it's just a matter of time until Brad leaves Angelina.

Horhay

You know how to make this WHORE go away.. Quit reporting on her quit following her ... I have to admit though she looks pretty good (body wise) for having that many kids.. But please stop giving her attention and she will go away. Like in that Simpsons Treehouse of Horror VI Attack of the 50 Foot Eyesores when all the Advertising Icons came to life and when the towns folk Ignored them they went away...

Why?

I'd hit it!

Chuck D of Valpo

Strange days, indeed. A most peculiar momma.

Lippy Loo

This creature, thing, or whatever the hell she is with those rubbery duck lips is a piece of trash!!! She is digusting and does not deserve one red cent. Get a job Nadja nuthead!

Malinda

We should call Octomom AIG she is no diffrent scammed the government and also the tax papyers out of money also California and student loans. That is fraud in itself all the young people who want to go to college and was told cannot get a student loan because of whatever excuse and she gets student funding and spends it on raising her children and not school. WHY DO WE CALL IT STUDENT LOANS? SHOULD CALL IT OCTOMOMS AIG SCAM.... The woman has committed fraud on the government and also tax payers and still not in jail. She is a scam artist, she has no talent no looks no intelligence, instead of spending student loans on makeup and such should have used it for a good cause SCHOOL...There is a clause there that says its for education STUDENT this does not mean raising your children , food or clothes or the mall means books teachers teaching and learning school She should be prosecuted for Fraud- she will continue to use the people of our great nation and they will keep on giving her money and the government Obama gave her a nice stimulous package food stamps and all the gifts she has received she will pay taxes on all this I do beleive a gift is taxable and that means angels of mercy

anonymous

She is out shopping again. And she had just brought her two babies home other night. She should be at home or check her other babies at the hospital. She's must be nut!

Donna

Everyone please send me donations. I have kids too, and what I wouldnt give for a day of shopping at the mall. Please send them quick, I've already spent my foodstamps. hahahaha. This crazy biotch needs to go down and those babies need to be put up for adoption!

Donna

Oh Hey. I know. She cal sell those babies on ebay and spend all her time at the mall!

Dick Gardner

At least she can have all those kids watch the "Stupid Mario Broathers" on youtube to keep them busy while she does other things.

elizabevitale

That woman needs to be removed from the planet. She is so disgusting it is sickening. I don't watch the news anymore because of her whore state. In my opinion.

Countrygirl5722

AMERICAN'S THAT DO LIVE HERE GET SO SCREWED, BUT COME FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND YOU GET THE ROYAL TREATMENT, LOANS TO OPEN UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LOANS TO GO TO COLLEGE!!! SHE MAKES ME SICK. WHEN IS THE PHYSICIAN GOING TO GET HIS PUNISHMENT THAT'S DUE HIM? OUR COUNTRY IS OVERPOPULATED AS IT IS AND HE SHOULD PAY DEARLY!!! SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GIVE THOSE CHILDREN THE LOVE THEY DESERVE, THE ONES HELPING HER, WELL THE KIDS WILL GROW UP THINKING THEY ARE THEIR PARENTS!

laen

Has she paid the hospital bill for the last SIX of her litter?

omg!

RUBY (aka hypocrite) its funny that you say you HATE when people make assumptions about others." I bet you voted for McCain."

and the only thing i will say is that when you have to pick at either spelling or grammar you know you have lost face and are looking for ANYTHING that might make you look like you arn't a complete loser.

Sue Wong

Actually, it wouldn't bein her best interest to go out with the babies. After the homecoming with all the paps the hospital was none too please. It would be dangerous for them all.

I. B. Trucking

Nasty Nadya is just that, NASTY!! She didn't want those 14 babies anymore than a child hater did. She is all about getting something for NOTHING, GREED AND MONEY. I would say if the truth were known she was born in Palestine where her Mom and Dad are from and is not even a US Citizen. I would also doubt IF she even went to college. She has lied about everything else so why wouldn't she lie about going to college. Does anyone know if/when/where she went to college? She is the biggest CON ARTIST I have ever seen. One thing for sure though, she knows how to get someone to take care of her babies 24/7 have thousands and thousands of dollars being donated to her every day (enough to buy a half million dollar house). The very reason her Dad put the house in HIS name is so the hospital can't put a lien against it when she wants to sell it for a bigger and better house. She is now on "EASY STREET" with her huge donations daily, her monthly FOOD STAMPS and DISABILITY CHECKS FOR THE FOUR OF THEM (Nadya with her "back" problems and three of the first six who are disabled). Of course Nasty Nadya can go shopping everyday. The money is NOT going to her babies or kids but to the SELFISH Nadya. I do believe something bad is going to happen with this bad situation. I can't imagine having TWO little Premmie babies at home and then go out shopping. She is NOT ALL THERE. SHE IS CRAZY. I had to go back to WORK when each of my children were six weeks old. I cried all the way to work because I didn't want to leave them. This crazy woman is NOT even taking care of here babies. She has 24/7 baby sitters/nurses while she is out spending money like there is a bottomless pit of money (and there probably is). The only time she has time to be seen with her babies is for the cameras then she puts them down or HANDS THEM OVER to the GOVERNMENT RUN BABY SITTER/NURSES then she is off again to go shopping or do more TV interviews. What a piece of work!!!!!! This crazy woman is DISGUSTING WITH HER MICHAEL JACKSON NOSE AND DONALD DUCK LIPS!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND THIS MONEY MOOCHER ANYMORE MONEY. YOU ARE FOOLS IF YOU THINK THE MONEY IS GOING TO THE BABIES - NOT!!!!! KEEP IN MIND, NADYA DOES NOT WORK SO ALL OF THE MONEY SHE HAS IS FROM THE DONATIONS AND INTERVIEWS. STOP THE DONATIONS AND SHE WILL STOP LIVING LIKE THE RICH AND FAMOUS. ONE THING FOR SURE.......SHE "IS" RICH RIGHT NOW JUST AS SHE PLANNED. GOOD PLANNING MISS BABY FACTORY WELFARE QUEEN!!!!