Julia Roberts

Good Genes or Good Docs?

3/22/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts became a superstar with "Pretty Woman" ... and today she's an even prettier woman!

Julia Roberts
Here's the 21-year-old starlet back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 41-year-old mother of three at her latest premiere in L.A. last week (right).

We'll drink your juice, Shelby!

More Good Genes or Good Docs

bestfriends?

WANDA....AND...nobody told you to highlight my name and what I said, just like you give your opinion on here, I give mine, and seeing that you keep going back and forth with me, you must be a protester to! I told you to shut the hell up, because you tried to sound like you were really leaving a VALID POINT in my mind saying THANKYOU, like that was that! So once again SHUT THE HELL UP..THANKS

P.S
your probably very unattractive yourself!

Momsabeach

Brow lift and Botox or fillers. Done well, I have to say

Wanda W.

To #38 (ALSO KNOWN AS WOW PEOPLE) I have as much right as you do to say what I care to . Your the one who keeps it going WOW. Should I bow down to your knowledge on other peoples opinions WOW ? Dont look for that to happen there WOW ! Im not a protester either,but you sound angry that some one may take you on WOW ! Sorry WOW,but dont dish it out if you cant take it. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW,WOW,WOW ..................... And HELL NO I WONT SHUT UP !!!

Wanda W.

P.S. WOW........................................... YOULL NEVER KNOW DUFUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

xcalibur

GOTTA B REAL.. BITCH IS FUGLY BUT SHE LOOKS BETTER NOW THEN 21. JUST LESS FUGLY NOW.. MORE EXPENSIVE MAKEUP?? JUST SAYIN..

Reikon2k

She looks like she can take a bite out of a buick and she's obviously had something done to her eyes.

KDUBBLL

she never had surgery white people just age well thats just the way it is.

really now

WOW and Wanda ................... You BOTH are a couple of asses !!! Please get a freakin' life .

RedBird

She's boring. She's bland. She's a hateful, ungrateful hag.

I'd ditto Jennifer Anniston but she's more whiney and pathetic and boring and bland.

boogie

She is a bitch. She makes fun of the little people on her sets. I know, I was one of them. I wasn't making $20 million per film. She's rude and mean, guys. She just ***** 'd the right people to get where she is. But in reality, she looks good - but with her money, why wouldn't she. There's no secret there.

Hyde30

Come on idiots, it's patently obvious she's at least had work on her eyes.

huh?

This woman is pure SKANK! Between her unshaven armpits and oversized freakish mouth...UGH!

Chris

I used to think she was beautiful, but I have seen too many images of her being a COMPLETE bitch to people in her private
life. Yes, it's usually the paps, but still. And I never forgave her for taking another woman's husband.

Wanda W.

To "by really now".............................. WHO ASKED YOU TO CHIME IN WITH YOUR OPINION? STUFF IT HONEY!!!!!!!!!

NO$4U

I'd say good makeup, good genes and lots of good over the counter face products. Nothing on that girl looks fake or fabricated. If she did get some surgery, I want the name of her doctor cause she's looking good for a 40 yr old!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments