Julia Roberts

Good Genes or Good Docs?

3/22/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts became a superstar with "Pretty Woman" ... and today she's an even prettier woman!

Julia Roberts
Here's the 21-year-old starlet back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 41-year-old mother of three at her latest premiere in L.A. last week (right).

We'll drink your juice, Shelby!

More Good Genes or Good Docs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

really now

Awe , poor Wanda. Feel better soon . ; )

waiting to be impressed

Yes, she is a lovely woman, but come on! She is relatively young at 41. Women look the best in their 30's and 40's anyway. In 20 years, take a photo of her at 61 and then compare.

Jay

UGLY, this woman is NOT attractive at all in my opinion! Looks like a skeleton face with huge teeth. The press made her; wonder how much she probably paid them over the years if they can do that? The girl does not have an ounce of talent. She can only do take after take after take, 50 times over or so I have heard. Horrible on broadway, she even admitted it saying how insanely talented the broadway community is. Her husband was married when she met him and had just had a baby or one was on the way or something. Horrible, guess they deserve each other. How in the world she got where she's at and gets paid what she does is beyond me. She probably can't believe it either. She is a very plain, simple girl with very little talent. She had some magic dust somewhere. And look at all the real talent that can't get hired...sad.

really now

Right on Jay , I agree 100 % !!!

stopthepresses

Julia could play "Lassie" in her next movie. After that, I wish she would stay in New Mexico with the cameraman (Danny ComMODER), whose marriage she broke up and then rubbed in his ex-wife's face. DamY what a mouth! You could get two whole Georgia Pecan Pies in that mouth! Go away Julia. You suck as an actress, and you're a bitYh!

why?

Julia Roberts lost me the time she went around Hollyweird wearing a T-shirt that said A low Vera..Vera was Danny's -X. What a f@#$%ing bitch! I'm sure she had to pay Vera mass money to keep her from going in the media and completely trashing her. Well that's what I'm here for. Julia you are a borderline personality no talent ugly freakish looking middle aged has been! You acted like a complete fool when you won your Oscar, everyone could see you felt you had it coming to you. No class. All the money in the world can't buy class; also the way you treated your own brother is shameful for real. I feel sorry for anyone who dares not to kiss you narcissistic butt at all times. You my dear are a boorish bully. I wonder how long it will be before Danny wakes up and dumps your sorry butt.

babs2bone

I think she looks more beautiful now......and for all the people who say she's ugly it would be great if we could put your picture side by side with hers............................I'm just saying............

ky white tornado

Pretty girl was meant to be a comedy,,,like FUNNY GIRL

REDDYREDD

I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT MAYBE GREAT DOCS OR GENES, WHO CARES SHE HAS THE LOOT TO DO WHATEVER. ANY ONE WHO SAYS SHES UGLY IS JUST JEALOUS-------DOGG FACE-------

AJ

When she is not posing at an event or in a magazine, Julia looks horrible! Pretty woman...hah, just a bunch of crap! She had a great agent!

BRENT

When she was 21 she looked like a real person, but for the past 15 years she looks like she is always staring with little expression like someone scrambled her brains or something. And her lips are what really creeps me out. She should have just stayed a real person and not creep everyone out. And it doesn't help that her acting is terrible.

Jane

Aw stop making fun of Julia you guys! There is nothing better than an Orange Julias :D http://www.celebremix.com/remixes/view/2621?utm_source=CRX&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=Orange-Julias

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5