Hugh Jackman

Sucks at Parking,

Proves It

3/23/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Wolverine, Hugh Jackman's unstoppable -- but as a real, non-mutant man, we've finally discovered his one major weakness: Parallel parking.

videos

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

cars like that are impossible to parallel park!

1949 days ago

Ashley

I've said it before and I'll say it again! What a awesome guy!!! Keep posting on him TMZ he's great!!! ANd to be fair that was a tight spot! lol!

1949 days ago

kenneth turner

Looks like he is off the human growth hormone

1949 days ago

eyeball

he can parallel park on me anytime!! YUMMY!!!

1949 days ago

uhHuh

I have a tight spot he can park in!!

1949 days ago

Wendy

Okay, that was the most boring Hugh Jackman video I've ever seen, but as long as you post 'em, I'm gonna watch 'em. Love that guy!

1949 days ago

xcalibur

NICE JOB ON THE GEARS JACKMAN! SCREEEEEEEEEECCCCH!!!!! HAHAHA. =)

1949 days ago

Miss Sarrita

lol, I love the little dude that just slides under his am.

1949 days ago

big_ghoti

Well, at least he can PARK better than he ACTS.

1949 days ago

LaLa

You've obviously never seen THE PRESTIGE or THE FOUNTAIN, both of which of his performances were Oscar caliber.
As to parking, my hubby and I never look forward to parallel parking in Manhattan, often a nightmare with narrow streets, badly parked cars in front of you you're using as a guide, and cars honking at you to hurry up (sounds like that happened in this case). Plus Range Rovers are behemoths to park. And how would you like your every move immortalized on video, for good or not so adroit? Considering everything, I'd say it wasn't all that bad.

1948 days ago

Park It Here

I'd let him park it anywhere he wants.

1948 days ago

criss

somebody help!! I can´t see the video!!!!!!

1948 days ago

jp2

I read not too long ago that he did some very impressive stunt driving "donuts" in a very nice Porsche 911 at a bachelor party for one his mates back in Australia... so it really depends on what he's driving and I agree with most of all of you who commented here about the car size and the less than easy conditions to park in the city. Hmm, now I wonder how the TMZ staff's driving skills would be like in Rome Italy's peak traffic? Anyway, give the man a break. I'm sure he would fare better parallel parking in a smaller car without people impatiently laying on the horn a bit.

1948 days ago

Brighteyes

This video actually made me giggle. I cannot believe he got his vehicle in that space! Then, he was very gracious to thank those who helped guide him, and then held the entry door open for the gentleman coming out of the building. Nice job Hugh!!!

1948 days ago

criss

Thanks TMZ i love to see Hugh doing normal things like this so please guys keep stalking him!!!

1948 days ago