Mariska Returns to Work Post-Hospitalization

3/23/2009 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She was rushed to the hospital with chest pains earlier this month -- but today, Mariska Hargitay was the one causing palpitations ... by looking so damn hot.

Mariska Hargitay: Click to watch

Dick Gardner

I heard that she spend a lot of time watching the "Stupid Mario Brother" on youtube while she was not working.

1986 days ago

puhllleeez

She's a classy broad and she's looking great.

1986 days ago

ginny

she is one hot lady, regardless of which way she may swing. her mother would be very proud of her!!!

1986 days ago

musiclvr

Damn, she looks so good. She maybe a lot older than me, but I'd still say hi to her at the bar.

1986 days ago

Memphis,TN

There is a spelling error in this sentence that you guys(TMZ) typed.

"Hargitay was on the "Law & Order: SVU" set today in NY for her first day back since her heath scare, where she told us she was feeling "good.""

Just looking out.... ;)

1986 days ago

Go Britney

My partner says he'd leave me in a heartbeat for her. He also says she'd never give him the time of day so I have nothing to worry about. She's one of my favourite actresses. Hope it's all good, Mariska. :)

1986 days ago

Ya Think

I love Mariska and wish her well. But I, too, have noticed that she's undergone a bit of enhancing recently. How is it that someone who's been hospitalized for collapsed lungs and breathing issues now emerges with larger breasts than she had when she got sick? Did the doctor insert some newfangled breathing apparatus in both of her lungs?

It's so sad that these natural beauties ruin themselves with surgical "enhancements". What I wouldn't give to look like any of them WITHOUT the plastic improvements...

1986 days ago

k

TYPO:
Hargitay was on the "Law & Order: SVU" set today in NY for her first day back since her heath (HEALTH) scare, where she told us she was feeling "good."

BTW Glad she's ok!

1986 days ago

Lio

No...she didn't fake her health scare - and if she did get breast implants (which I doubt) - who cares? Its her life and body...and by the way...they (and the rest of her)...still look natural and drop dead gorgeous. Throw stones at the other plastic waste-of-space bimbos in the industry before even considering trashing this enormously talented and classy woman. I've followed SVU religiously since the VERY beginning (god - how many years ago?) and plan on sticking with it until the very end - which (thankfully) won't be happening any time soon based on its semi 'saving grace' status for a network with otherwise awful ratings. Besides a few slip-ups here and there with writing and casting, its otherwise riveting television script and acting wise - and (die-hard fans will agree) it still has...HANDS DOWN the BEST cast on television. Welcome back Mariska - we missed you!

1983 days ago

Iluvliv

The reason she came out looking beter then when she went in is BECAUSE SHE WAS SICK and overworked when she went in. she was well rested when she came out. I don't think she got implants, but depending on what they did for her Colapsed lung which is what her problem was that caused the chest pain, it might be local swelling from a surgery she had to fix it. swelling and badgages. wtf does it really matter? she isn't looking like paris hilton, or jessica simpson, or brittney spears, aka a blonde bimbo that has no brains! this woman is the smartest woman and so what she has the looks to go with it. atleast she is taking care of herself

1982 days ago

Samantha

Hate to break it to you Ya Think, but Mariska's breasts have been the same size since giving birth to her son 2 years ago.

1977 days ago