Natasha Richardson Laid to Rest

3/23/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson -- joined by his two sons (left), sister-in-law Joely Richardson (middle), an unidentified person, and niece Daisy Bevan (right) -- wave to well-wishers after Natasha Richardson's funeral yesterday in New York.

Liam Neeson

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

candygirl

give the kids a break. they are in a state of confusion. By the way, Liam's 12 year old son Daniel is the one with the long hair covering his sad eyes. He is not the smaller boy standing next to the 13 year old Michael. Daniel has not been photographed smiling.

bestfriends?

Is that clay aiken in the back?..he looks pissed!!!

Bree

Is there any reason why Natasha was skiing so far away from her spouse and her kids?
If she was just a beginner skier, then why not just ski in Ontario?

Why were her children not with her? Seems suspicious, like she was having an affair, though I hate to say it.
But it will come out if it is true.

hello!

first of all mandy # 96, she WAS with her kids! and secondly, why does TMZ just look for the depressing news? If they were really a "news source", they would share that she and her family have donated her organs! God forbid publish something positive that came of this horrible tragedy!

Pappy

Hey all of you pointing out to one of Liam's son who is smiling in the photograph...... I lost my father when I was 15. He died in the afternoon and the funeral was the next day. Initally you cry and cry but how can you continue to keep on crying. ...the tears actually dry up. I remember a cousin of mine who loves to make people laugh and looking at his funny face this made me smile. Now I am sure that my other relatives who were present also noticed me smile...but like I said earlier how much can you cry. But when the time of the funeral came, there was no way I could stop my tears. We all felt miserable after the burial and returned to our homes. The mood was sombre and we were all tired. The following day when we were left to ourselves and all relatives went away the reality set in. Tears just wouldn't stop. We missed our Dad very much and only then how empty the house was without him. All the memories came flooding back, what he did for us, how much he suffered, etc. etc. and slowly as days go by we all continued to move on. What you feel in your heart is quite different than what you see on the surface. And it is not right to judge people.
I am sure when Liam and the boys will be left alone after the funeral, they will feel the loss and in their private moments will grieve just like you and me. They will also come to a house without their wife/mother. They will realize how much she meant to them and in their own way will grieve and move on. What really matters is how you feel inside of you.

Helen

The children obviously haven't had sufficiant time to absorb the reality of their loss, Micheal has been nervously smiling in practically every picture I've seen of him.
I just wish that the media would stay away or negotiate with eachother to send one photographer who would then share his pictures with all the agencies. I can't imagine how awful it must have been to have all those cameras clicking and flashing away

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6