Chris Brown Won't Hit Books at Norfolk State

3/24/2009 11:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownDespite his affinity for combat, Chris Brown won't be a Spartan anytime soon -- as in the kind who attend Norfolk State University.

Brown was spotted on the campus grounds in his home state of Virginia this weekend. But TMZ has confirmed Brown was only there as a "support factor" for his cousin, who is a prospective student.

Brown, his mother and his cousin spent their Saturday taking the First View campus tour -- a guided, private trek through the entire Norfolk campus, including the dorms, the offices and the classrooms.

We're told some people recognized Brown on the tour, but sources close to the situation tell us, "People know what's going on with him and they were not paying him much attention at all."

We're also told Brown has "not applied," has "not enrolled" and is "not interested" in attending NSU at this point.

Too bad ... dude has a lot to learn.

Chris Brown is so last Year

Um, big long comment person: you need to get some help, seriously. Rihanna is the victim, you can easily beat a person while driving, they did eventually stop the car too, and you must have seen what she looked like and the blood in the car etc.

Chris Brown did it, he admitted it and gave a statement of how he was going to get help, period. He is a beater and she was beaten. There is really nothing more to say. If you can't see that, you really are confused and mixed up.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

oh please...YOU sound like you are the one with the stereotypes against "young black men". he won't commit suicide because he's too P*ssy...he's a coward. he won't work at walmart 'cause he's too dumb for that too, if he wasn't dumb he wouldn't ruin his own life, career and beat the crap out of the woman he SUPPOSEDLY loves. and as I explained earlier he has CRIMINAL TENDENCIES...that's clear from what he has shown. why are you so quick to defend a violent criminal. do you know him personally? or do you have a soft spot for violent abusive men? I'm curious where your blind love and support for this animal comes from.

jenneifer

Seriously the race card isnt even an issue, there are a lot of white ppl who beat the crap out of their spouses..do you guys watch lifetime?? All those movies are about white men beating their spouses. Chris and Rihanna were not and are not married. They do not have kids they do not depend on each other and they dont live together. This is not a domestic violence case. They had a fight that involved both of them. Now chris shouldnt have hit her and she shouldnt have hit him but then again she needs to get her story straight because her police statement doesnt not make sense whatsoever. I was driving and texting the other day in an automatic and almost wrecked so imagine fighting and choking and biting and punching at the same time in a stick shift?? Get reall ppl. The bashing is really uncalled for and its geting way out of hand. NOBODY WAS THERE THAT NIGHT LOL..SO NOBODY KNOWS. AND SOME OF YOU MIGHT SAY THE PICTURE IS EVIDENCE..THAT PICTURE IS PROBABLY FAKE AND IF ITS NOT THEN THE PICTURE DOESNT COMPARE TO THE EVENTS THAT ALLEGEDLY TOOK PLACE THAT NIGHT. HOW CAN SHE HAVE 2 IDENTICAL CONTUSION MARKS ON HER FOREHEAD IN THE SAME PLACE SAME SIZE?? ITS FAKE. IM SRY TO SAY BUT IM NOT CONVINCED AT ALL. THERE IS WAY MORE TO THIS STORY AND WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT ALL OF YOU CHRIS BASHERS WILL AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

jenneifer

ALSO NUMBER 5O HE DIDNT COME OUT AND SAY HE DID IT..HE SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR WHAT TRANSPIRED...AND A LOT OF WHAT WAS BEING IS NOT EVEN TRUE..I THINK YOU ARE A LITTLE CONFUSED..YEAH HE STOPPED THE CAR SO SHE COULD GET OUT BUT SHE WOULDNT..SHE HAD BEEN BEATING ON HIM BEFORE AND BEFORE THIS INCIDENT EVEN HAPPENED. I MEAN YOU WERENT THERE AND I WASNT THERE EITHER BUT IT ALL DOESNT MAKE SENSE..YES SHE IS THE VICTIM AND SO HIS HE. YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE WO IS A LITTLE MIXED UP SWEETIE. YOU SHOULDNT BELIEVE EVERYTHING AND YOU HEAR AND SEE.

Angel

#51, theres no blind love, I'm just interested in truth, from the sources. You really need to calm down. Hatin is not good for the soul.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Angel...the TRUTH is he pummeled her face in because she had the nerve to ask him about him cheating on her. even if that's not the story...THE PICTURE showed a battered woman. and there is no excuse for that...ever. no matter what. so you calm down with your love for a violent man and maybe I won't feel the need to express my hate as much either. but as long as people defend this piece of trash/waste of oxygen then why shouldn't I express my utter hate and disgust for this moron? I have as much right to express my opinion as you do...YOU felt the need to call me out because you disagree with what I said. so maybe you need to calm down, don't you think?

Leabank

I am TOTALLY in agreement with EVERY word written by the person who wrote "Seven Reasons to believe that Rihanna is Lying". Justice will be served in time. I am not a fan of either one.

Stephanie

ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO KEEP GOING ON ABOUT WHAT CHRIS BROWN DID OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT RIHANNA, IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'S YOUR FAMILY TO CARE THAT MUCH, AS YOU ALL CAN SEE SHE'S DOING FINE NOW, SO WHY DRAG IT ON??

THE HATERS ON HERE AND THE ONES WHO RUN THIS SITE JUST LIKE TO HATE AND BITCH BECAUSE THE TRUTH TO BE TOLD THEY'RE JEALOUS AND FILLED WITH HATRED, CHRIS IS YOUNG AND HAS ACHIEVE A LOT, MORE THEN YOU PEOPLE WHO SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER AND COMPLAIN AND HATE AWAY BECAUSE DESPITE THIS INCIDENT, HE HAS MADE SOMETHING OUT OF HIS LIFE AND HAS FANS WORLDWIDE,

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE PRAYING AND WISHING THE BEST FOR CHRIS, THEN YOU HATERS REALISE AND THOSE PEOPLE OUT MUMBER YOU PEOPLE. YOU PEOPLE JUST KEEP BRING UP THE SAME THING AND SAYING THE SAME HATRED THINGS OVER AND OVER, AIN'T YOU PEOPLE TIRED NOW?? KEEP ON HATING AS IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU HATERS ARE GOOD AT, IN THIS WORLD, WE HAVE CARING PEOPLE AND WE HAVE THE HEARTLESS, SOMETHINGS CHANGE BUT SOME OTHER THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE OR GO AWAY LIKE HATRED, RACISM , ENVY AND PEOPLE BEING JUDGEMENTAL, THAT'S LIFE FOR YOU, IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE IT, THAT'S WHY IT'S NOT PERFECT

sweets

I have to agree with #15 (just thinking). The story is just not up to standards and the injuries do not show what was told. This puzzled me as well. Like I have said before Chris, sweetheart I know it is hard but try to go on with your life. Life goes on beyond the negative and mistakes. We all have made them.

Angel

#55 CB is a bitch, I am calm. You called me all kinds of names and wished that I can't have any children and all that and did I respond with negativity? No, I just stated how i feel. I am already calm. I am fans of both singes and I wish both of them the best for the future. Once CB takes the opportunity for self improvement, then thats positive and he could begin to rebuild his life. Its left to be seen.

Lynda

Thank You just thinking!

I hate TMZ. A lot of what they put out is all opinion about a "so called source". Whatever! Tmz, Leave it Alone. It's run its course. Old news. I'm tired of hearing about it. I don't watch your show anymore. Those at TMZ who have children and especially teenagers - I hope all of your kids are perfect and haven't done anything wrong. Hmmm, doubt it.

Rhea

Some of you clearly have too much time on your hands...writing a thesis on a gossip site. Trust me, no one is going to read all that!! As a general rule, if you see a 5,000 word essay on TMZ you can best believe it's from a Chris Brown groupie. LOL!!!! It's their mission in life to spread the crazy!!!!! Hey, it's a free country, write away, but just know that no one is reading all that nonsense!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

#68 Angel...what names did I call you? LOL...please refresh my memory...and I was giving an honest opinion...IF you think it's ok for a man to do what CB did to Rhianna I do hope you can't have children because that is dangerous...to teach women it's ok to be beaten or teach men it's ok to beat is dangerous to society. sorry. I for one hope CB goes away forever and his careen never recovers from this...and that is the least...I also hope he gets jail time so he never ever thinks it's ok to do that to a woman...again sorry if you disagree...but this is a forum for opinions...and nothing says that your opinion is more valid than mine...and again YOU came at me...not the other way around.

shawn olsen

You idiots making excuses for Brown make me want to puke, he is not just a kid he is 19, give me a break. He is an angry abuser.

Lynda

Lets do some background check on some of the staff members at TMZ. Hmmm, what would we find.? Also, lets check their kids as well! I will post your trash all over the internet! Guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!