Jake G -- And the Whole World Smiles at You

3/24/2009 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We managed to get a smile and a laugh out of Jake Gyllenhaal in Brentwood yesterday, while he was chumming it up with "Amazing Racer"/writer Mike White. That sure as hell beats spit to the feet or a kick to the shin!

Jake Gyllenhaal: Click to watch
Baby steps people, baby steps.

NIK

He's so hot.

bullhead

He is the most disgusting man i have ever seen. There is nothing gorgeous about him and what Reese sees in him is beyond me. Ryan was a heck of a lot hotter!!

Frisco

he is soooooooooo hot. no one is saying Ryan isn't or wasn't hot...and he left her...

omg!

it should be jake T for tool. this guy is as worse as they get. only when he wants the attention he gets it, but catch him on an off day and you might catch a pu55y kick or be spat on like a b1tch

Eazy

You guys didn't get anything out of him. He was laughing with his friend, not the losers following him with the retarded questions and comments.

Tim

Reese Witherspoon is pathetic, she's using fauxmance and fake boyfriend for publicity.

Kitty

I can't stand this goofy looking a-hole. I don't understand what anybody sees in him. Reese must really be hard up to go with this dumb@ss.

Dick Gardner

Jake Gyllenhaal was laughing because he just finish watching the "Stupid Mario brothers" on youtube.

Brother Harold, S.J.

TO ME, HE AND REESE ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. THEY'RE JUST A PAIR OF PUBLICITY WHORES. REESE WANTS THE PAPS AROUND ALL THE TIME, TO CATCH EVERYTHING INCLUDING HER BO*EL MOVEMENTS. WHEN HE'S NOT WITH HER, JAKE GOES INTO HIS "GRETA GARBO FOR THE PAPAS" MODE--ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S WITH ONE OF HIS BOY FRIENDS. NEITHER OF THEM ARE ALL THAT MUCH TO LOOK AT, THOUGH I MUST ADMIT JAKE IS A TAD MORE LESS UNATTRACTIVE THAN REESE, WHO HAS A JAW LIKE A LANTERN, AND WITHOUT MAKEUP IS AN UNGODLY HORROR. I REAlLY CANNOT BELIEVE THESE TWO ARE IN LOVE. I BELIEVE IT'S ALL A BIG ACT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION. WHAT'S HAPPEING WITH JAKE'S DIVORCING PARENTS--WHO ARE CONSIDEED TO BE A PAIR OF SOMEWHAT TALENTED NITWITS?

Beat Down Brown is Going Down

God, this is one hot man. I mean it! Jake Gyllenhaal is supremely sexy. Reese Witherspoon has to be the luckiest woman in the world. Last thing she sees every night, and the first thing she sees in the morning. I love his smile. Bet they have seriously hot sex...every single day.

Brother Harold, S.J.

Attn. Trilby: I have it on good authority that they only practice mutual masturbation. Not MY idea of "hot sex."

Brother Harold, S.J.

Tondelayo Del Schmutzig is correct about Jake and Reese practicing mutual masturbation. I've heard the same thing myself, amd MY source is one of the MOST PROMINENT stars in Hollywood, who has been to bed with both of them. I also know for a fact who Jake's and Reese's REAL lovers are--but my lips are sealed. Oh, the stories I could tell!

puhllleeez

Oh puhleez! Jake is with that Austin dude who was in The Day After Tomorrow with him! He's GAY. Wake up, people!

I don't know about Reese, I think she's asexual or non-sexual. She's too type A to want to get jiggy with it.

why?

HOTTEST MAN ON THE PLANET!

1952 days ago

sam

LOVE Jake! He is awesome and the haters are pathetic.

1952 days ago