Gray Gardens

3/25/2009 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at some event in NYC on Tuesday, looking unnerved.

Carol Potter

Carol has a 21-year-old son with her late first husband.

In 2004, Potter starred in one episode of "JAG" as "Hearing Officer."

COMMENTS

annie

Nice-n-Easy Medium Brown, $10 bucks, Oil-of-Olay shaded moisturizer $10 bucks. Revlon Barely Blush lipcolor $7 bucks.
I will gladly donate the $27.00 if this woman would only use it. Why do you want to look like S!!!T

1986 days ago

MissThing

I used to work for her business manager. She is unbelievable generous. She gave almost half of her salary to charity. AIDS, Womens Shelters, red cross...ect. I remember her as a great lady !!!

1986 days ago

annie

Nice-n-Easy Silver/White Gray might be better $10.00 And to Beth Miller, I feel kind of catty saying what I did about her, I am just one of the gals that is going to be blonde when I go into the box.

1986 days ago

Mariah

A little hair color job and just a smidgen of makeup and she would look the same (only less anorexic looking). Physically she looks better now just kind of washed out. Maybe they caught her on a bad day.

1986 days ago

raelian

oh WOW , she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1986 days ago

Fred

She's not coloring her hair! GOOD FOR HER! She looks awesome.

1986 days ago

Tanya

She still has the same cute smile! Lovely woman!

1986 days ago

Buck Farack

Ew!

1986 days ago

really?

When do women just "stop caring". Have enough personal respect to take better care of yourself.

1985 days ago

Sugar Ray Robinson

I knew Carol when she was a teenager in high school. She was brilliant (800 SAT), lovely, energetic and looks great here, very much the same person. Anyone making snide remarks about her better hide all his mirrors around the house--you'll be lucky to look half this good at 60!

1985 days ago

Diane

Hey, she looks a lot better than Shannon Doherty! Shannon slated face always drove me nutz - her eyes are on different levels of her face.

1985 days ago

Big Dee

Sugar Ray Robinson, 800 is a terrible score on the SAT if you're talking about total score. In any case, she looks fine even with a little gray hair. All the critics are probably fat slobs. Just wondering, If she dyes her hair, will she need to whip up a double batch for a snatch to match?

1967 days ago