« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe's Maid Sues -- It Was the Crappiest Job Ever

3/25/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe & VanessaKobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are being sued by their former housekeeper, who claims Vanessa was incredibly abusive -- even demanding that she put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve a tag from her blouse ... so Vanessa could deduct the cost of the blouse from the maid's salary!

Maria Jimenez claims Vanessa called her "lazy, slow, dumb, a f---ing liar, and f---ing sh-t."

In the lawsuit filed in Superior Court in Orange County, Jimenez claims Vanessa accused her of stealing her (mouth) retainer.

Jimenez says it got so bad -- Vanessa allegedly "badgered, harassed and humiliated Maria by yelling and screaming at Maria and criticizing her in front of Kobe, the Bryants' children, employees and other people in the household" -- she threatened to quit but Kobe talked her out of it.

The final straw: Vanessa went nuclear because Maria put an expensive blouse in the washer. Vanessa demanded that Maria put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the blouse.

Maria says she wanted to quit and Vanessa responded that she "had to work until payday to pay for the $690 blouse, which she did."

Maria is suing for wrongful discharge, invasion of privacy and emotional distress and unpaid wages.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Delicious

95. MeanJoe ~~~> LMAO I'm assuming she meant thieves

Delicious

95. MeanJoe.... Owait I just read her post she meant teeth...... lol

Lakersfan

Who the hell cares? Kobe has enough money to thow at her and she is smart enough to know it. She is a MAID for the love of G------Lakers 2009 NBA Champions!!!!!!

Geri

FOLKS, None OF US WAS IN OR AROUND THAT HOUSE TO KNOW WHO DID OR SAID WHAT..

And all too often, employers Rich and Famous or Not are targeted by people. And yes, sometime it is the other way around. But as I said, we were not there. And this maid, sounds like a real piece of work herself with her very detailed description as to what was said and by who.

I tell you people, sometime just employing someone, you can become a "MARK.".

Disgusting

Hmm, the comment with the rap_ _ _ word was censored.

His poor wife - you'd be angry if you were married to Kobe.

jimmygee

The guys a complete slime ball and it's rubbed off on his wife. He needs to step off the world with his wife and make it a better place.

Orion

My heart goes out to the poor dad and what he has to put up with after getting home every night from a hard day's work...

May Kobe and the LA Lakers take the NBA championship this year...Go Lakers!. Watch out Boston and Cleveland.

Deji D

no wonder he cheated on her

Bobp

A rapist and a mean whore. Classy!

marmalade

Bitch has Ed Zachary disease. Her face rook ed zachary rike her ass!

JOE R.

Before we jump to conclusions. Don't you think there's a slight possibility that this maid is just trying to make some easy money by fabricating facts?
If I were a maid making low wages, and I'm working for Kobe, I would be tempted to create a story with detail. I would rehearse it several times so I could keep the facts straight in court.

I would think that most superstars or most elites would be really careful with how they handle their employees. If I'm sitting on a hundred million dollars, I know I have a big bulls eye in my back. I would take all precautions needed to avoid a needles lawsuit. Kobe had to learn to be careful, after he went through that rape trial.

MissThing

Whore

Dorian

Yeah, Vanessa is nuts: She knows damn well Kobe married her only to keep her parents from sending him to jail, as she was an 'underage' over-slut when he first had sex with her.

I have a friend that is fully 'kept' by Kobe, on the side, and has been for years. Can you blame him? He married a loony.

Zen Grouch

Kobe's wife has already proven herself to be a shameless whore...

...an expensive whore, but still a whore

Tony

If Kobe's Biittch does that to me, i will stick my Mid finger in her mouth and spit in her face. Evil biittch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!