1500 More Reasons to Hate OctoMom

3/25/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is getting out of hand -- OctoMom just blew another $1500 on clothes ... for herself.

We're told Nadya Suleman went on a major shopping spree yesterday at Bebe Sport -- which isn't a baby brand, it's a pricey adult one!

Sources tell us she picked up things ranging from t-shirts to tank tops, a sexy fit metallic cami, woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits (two colors) and sports bras.

What's worse -- sources say when Nadya was asked for her ID during a separate shopping spree at Bebe last Friday, a blonde woman with her said "Oh come on, don't you know who she is?"

Launch pics!Unfortunately, we do.

PLEASE

#213 she doesn't need to save for money for the kids college. She will get them free grants. Or get student loans and not pay then back. I hope the people who gave her a student loan is seending her bills now.

PLEASE

IF she was smart she would invest in a few hundred dollars on a laptop and do her shopping online so know one could see what she was doing. She wants to be seen that is one thing but seen spending and pissing people off is not helping people feel better about her. If I lived in that town and saw this I am afraid I would get arrested for the things I would say to her. She needs to get her actions and reputation in order. She needs a agent or something beside her keeping her in check and a better lawyer.

really now

What a shame . This is a woman who dosen't deserve to have kids . It's NOT about the money people .

Tami

omg octomo you were suppose to be at home with your kids according to your attorney but instead here you were again shopping for yourself. Its all about YOU YOU YOU isnt it bitch?

multimom

Omg! You people are so cruel and believe all this BS. I smell rat as soon a Allred was on board and she was seeking to make a deal with Octo mom. Like it was all in ALLREDS hand if the mother got to have her kids. I smelled ambulance chasing Bit*h right away. Only she is chasing the press.

The woman just gave birth to 8 babies, her body has to be a wreak. So a few clothes might make her feel better. Missed the Dr. Phil show, But I don't really care.

Gloria allred is a nasty piece of work. The AIW woman I heard the sound bite. She was reporting on the mayhem of the first babies brought home? HELLO! Saw all of it on TV. Then the woman freaks Octo about abductions and calls in on that too I seriously doubt that Nadia would let a nanny attend a baby who was coughing up a lung?

Crazy is what this house became with all these negative people in it.

Have CPS come in and verifiy this before you all go all atwitter about having them taken away from the woman who is their mother. EVEN if you don't like it much.

whocares

Who really cares!?!?!?! I mean really. She is PROBABLY NOT USING ANYONE'S TAX DOLLARS ANYMORE. She is obviously getting paid for all of these interviews. If the system is so screwed that she can still pull in welfare checks....BLAME THE STUPID SYSTEM. She is not and will not be the last person on welfare. LET'S ALL worry about our own lives and doing the right thing.

Sarin

For gods sake TMZ, who the hell are you to say how much she should be spending on anything, so what she bought clothes wow what a bitch, how dare she clothe herself, how dare she earn money from tv interviews etc etc and then go buy clothes with it, outrageous!!

Whats the difference in any other person doing an interview and spending the money, do you chase every person who ever gives an interview and see what they spend their money on, its none of your business or anyone elses for that matter.

southsidechicago

Tami- re #199 - The way Nadya has treated her parents is one of the things that has personally upset me the most about this whole scenario. Like you, I do my best to take care of my family,,, my parents both cared for our grandparents as they aged, and now that my own mom and dad are older, I do my best to do the same for them. Not only are they her parents, which should be reason enough to love and respect them because they did their best to raise her, but they were the prime caregivers and financial supporters of her other children while she was on her almost-constant pregnancy mission to birth that "large family" she wanted to have! Now that she has exhausted their resources, and shunned them because she's having so much fun with her newfound fame that she doesn't "need" them for money or child care any more, she's forgotten the ONE thing money can't buy. That's a sense of family!

Remember the many photos and videos we saw at the former home, where Grandpa Ed was carrying little Aidan to the school bus, Grandma Angela was outside in the yard playing with the others, etc. etc.? THIS is what kids need... supervision, attention, and affection! One picture that I particularly remember from the "family album" that brought a smile to my face was a shot of Grandpa Ed in the bathroom shaving, holding one of the little guys, whose smiling face was also decked with shaving cream. So familiar.... doesn't every little boy want to "shave like Daddy or Grandpa?"

No matter how personable and qualified the nannies are, there's no substitute for genuine family interaction. By my count, Nadya now has TEN boys, in addition to the four girls. Since she has chosen to forego having a "father" in her parenting plan, depriving the kids of their only meaningful caring male parental figure is NOT going to be a good thing, for either the boys or the girls. And nannies who come and go in shifts can never take the place of the Grandma who has been there for you since babyhood. Alienating her parents was Nadya's choice, but unfortunately her children, again, end up the victims of this selfishness.

whatever

CAN SHE ACTUALLY FIT ON BABE'S CLOTHS ? LOL

crymeariver

1500 is easy to spend.
maybe 15 outfit sets

Effra

I think President B. Hussein O. should dump Michelle and marry the Octomom. Then both the President and the First Lady can rip us off and steal our money.

jaime

she does not fit into bebe

foolish girl

southsidechicago you said what everyone is trying to say BEAUTIFULLY. Octo-mom will realize that no amount of money, nannies or lawyers will replace your mom and dad.

samiam56

She may be making big money from interviews, but the way she's blowing thru it, she will be broke soon. She's got 18 years of feeding, clothing and putting a roof over those babies heads. Not to mention the other six kids. Even if she depends on public assistance that won't be enough to properly care for them and her OWN PERSONAL spending habits. She's a poor excuse for mom. How Sad. I pray for the kids!

Tami

BRAVO SOUTHSIDECHICAGO #225 THAT IS HOW I FEEL ALSO. HERE SHE HAS SHUNNED HER PARENTS AFTER ALL THEY HAVE GIVEN AND DONE FOR HER ONLY TO TURN HER BACK ON THEM SINCE SHE NOW HAS THOSE KIDS TO MAKE HER THE $$$$ TO LIVE THE LIFESTYLE SHE DEMANDS. SHE THINKS THE WORLD OWES HER AND NO LONGER HAS USE FOR HER PARENTS. ONCE HER KIDS QUIT BRINGING IN THE MOOLA THEN SHE WILL MOST LIKELY SHUN THEM TOO. SHE IS A USED UP NASTY HO THAT NO MAN WILL WANT ESPECIALLY WITH 14 KIDS ON HER SKIRT. ONCE AGAIN BRAVO SOUTHSIDE BRAVO!