1500 More Reasons to Hate OctoMom

3/25/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is getting out of hand -- OctoMom just blew another $1500 on clothes ... for herself.

We're told Nadya Suleman went on a major shopping spree yesterday at Bebe Sport -- which isn't a baby brand, it's a pricey adult one!

Sources tell us she picked up things ranging from t-shirts to tank tops, a sexy fit metallic cami, woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits (two colors) and sports bras.

What's worse -- sources say when Nadya was asked for her ID during a separate shopping spree at Bebe last Friday, a blonde woman with her said "Oh come on, don't you know who she is?"

Launch pics!Unfortunately, we do.

dmaninsac

I will never tire of stories about her. She wanted to be famous. She wanted attention. Well, careful what you wish for. If all she cared about was her children, as she claims, she wouldn't be out shopping like this. I don't wish her any harm. I don't need to. Her life will turn out as she deserves. And based on her judgement, it will likely not be a good outcome. Like someone else said earlier, she is winning now, or at least she thinks she is, but in the long run, this won't turn out well. And I will watch every step of the way, cuz, I love a good self-induced trainwreck. I could be sympathetic if this "happened" to her, but she chose this. Anything that happens to her short of someone intentionally harming her, is fine with me.

F

This is ridiculous!!!! She is on govermnment assistance and she will be on more soon with the other children. How in the heck is she spending all this money??? This is a complete outrage. How is she providing for her 14 kids while spenidng this money? Both CPS and the agency of the goverment that handles welfare/ disability should be fully investigating her! I want my money back!!!!

Tami

ALL I KNOW IS THAT WHEN 2009 TAX TIME COMES AROUND I AM CLAIMING NADYA AND HER 14 KIDS AS DEPENDENTS!

YOOHOObulldognit

shopping trips, more shopping trips, and trips for only ONE child to all day and into the early morning ( as shown here on tmz) to disney!!! where she states " no one person can do this alone" Make sure you catch her on tape when she is not on her best behavior.....just imagine.. she now has a whole team of "gangs" in training as she will not be able to keep 14 preeteen and teenagers under control.. she has no direction in her life other then to have babies... well they grow up !!! they are only good to her until her need to produce more to have that materinal need to have "lots of babies" to fill her sick perverted misconception for growing up an only child!!! GRRRRRR this woman is a freeking nightmare! well.. with all the cash donations... she can go and have another IVF and possibly go for 9 more babies to out do first litter!!!

Jesus juice

Good ol Octopuss...........calls Dr. Phil crying that her babies won't be released from the hospital unless she has a plan in place.........when KNOWING ALL ALONG, that the Kaiser nurses could help her!!! She got Dr. Phil to do her dirty work and got all the freebies from "playing" or "preying" on him (better terminology)...and he hooked her up with AIW. The b***h probably thought that they would be there to take care of all the kids so that she could go on her merry way....but that backfired. My guess is that it was "a bad relationship from the start" because AIW WOULD NOT sign the nondisclosure statement. I read that Dr. Phil's wife isn't real happy as Octopuss is continuing to call him at all hours of the day!!! Guess Octopuss is "worried" that her "earned opportunities" will begin to take a downward spiral...since she's been brought out in the open. I also read that she claims to National Enquirer (who BTW is associated with Radaronline) that she danced topless when she was 19--stating of course, "that she never kissed a boy"---yet, previously she stated she had a miscarriage at the age of 16!!! I can just imagine ALL the lies that will continue to spew from her mouth---at probably a more rapid pace now..trying to win the public's sympathy in order to get more "earned opportunities" to support her narcissistic lifestyle. As far as her "schooling"----HAHAHAHAHA---if you HAVEN'T figured it out yet...SHE HAS NOOOO INTENTION of EVER becoming a counselor nor EVER going to school. (Those comments were just to make herself sound good for the public) EVER wonder "what happened to the supposive Octodad"? How much you want to make a bet she either...1. Threatened him, or 2. Paid him off. He dissappeared from the scene as quick as she appeared on the Today show. (Those DNA tests could have been performed while the babies were in the hospital)

Geri

WISE UP FOLKS, NADYA IS WORKING A GAME ON ALL OF US !

I just don't understand how Nadya is able to pocket any monies generated from her kids existence if she is receiving money and food stamps from public assistance. If you or I were to hit the lottery for a couple of thousand, it would disqualify us for assistance until we have spent down any of our (existing assets. funds or holdings). But this woman is allowed to put money into an "escrow bank account" for her kids that she says she got from her web-site donations, hire round the clok nurses, etc.

CALIFORNIA, AMERICA, Gov. Arnold, somebody's asleep at the switch here !

This is nonsense, Nadya continued her pregnancy, knowing she may be causing health problems for the large number of babies she was carrying, but her objective was to obtain a TV Reality show, and live in a fairy tale world with the aid of donations from people who just can't help themselves from supporting this craziness, and the rest of us who pay into public welfare, while we struggle to raise our own kids as we work everyday.

LatinoLover

Well, I hope she is buying clothes and items for her kids. With the nannies and being photographed [alone] all the time, it seems like she is not active in her kid's lives.

Jesus juice

Actually....you know what is funny??? Octopuss "thinks she is" and "wants" to be a celebrity, and ALL the REAL celebrities think she is a piece of crap!!

remember REALITY

When does she sleep?

Tori

Since the money is SUPPOSE to be going for the kids, WHY hasnt her LAWYER set up some kind of fund so that ALL the money goes into that instead of her lil greddy hands? bleh she makes me sick

4beagles

there is a way to stop her? if just one person there in CALF would get the word out that they were taking to the streets in protest, then before you know it you would be joined by thousands and it would send octo the message she isnt so popular as her EGO thinks she is, i know people where we live have said had she lived in our state thats what they would do if they had to protest in front of the house, so why doesnt anyone there just get the ball rolling? put up signs and watch how many come together . THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN STOP HER IS THE PUBLIC THERE. i guess thats the point i am missing, when people are angry they take to the streets in protest. try it it just might work.

Ashley

i like nada and i think all the poeple should just leave her alone.

JOSEPH

Really now and Tami go screw yourself you morons, you need to educate yourself so stop being jealous and get a life it is your problem your losing your home and can't pay for it, I don't have pity for morons like you so your comments don't mean a thing to me, just remember ppl get money any which way they can if you don't like it go crawl under your rock...........

Brent

I would like paypal to disclose how much money idiots have donated her via her website...

Octomom makes me sick.

cherryblossoms

I think "hate" is too strong of a word we dont even know her just what is said in the media. Sure she doesnt have any business having all those kids and her actions are not right but we all cant exactly say we "hate" her. She has a lot of issues thats evident and no ones perfect but I suggest stop reporting on every little thing that she buys its no ones business unless they give her the money or something and I doubt tmz is doing that, their not exactly generous. TMZ just likes to really make fun of people, well whatever. I just basically wanted to comment on here and say that I have no idea where she gets all the money from I cant wrap my head around it, I know she gets welfare and other things from tv and other appearaces and what not but I still dont get how thats enough for all her children and to pay all the bills and groceries and houses and cars but who knows maybe the tv stuff is giving her a lot and from donations and other things. Regardless, the babies are with her I dont think they should be but they are and people just gotta pray for them and hope they get the best life possible. All these stupid postings about how much she spends on herself at department stores, yes its outrageous but its really none of our business.