1500 More Reasons to Hate OctoMom

3/25/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is getting out of hand -- OctoMom just blew another $1500 on clothes ... for herself.

We're told Nadya Suleman went on a major shopping spree yesterday at Bebe Sport -- which isn't a baby brand, it's a pricey adult one!

Sources tell us she picked up things ranging from t-shirts to tank tops, a sexy fit metallic cami, woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits (two colors) and sports bras.

What's worse -- sources say when Nadya was asked for her ID during a separate shopping spree at Bebe last Friday, a blonde woman with her said "Oh come on, don't you know who she is?"

Launch pics!Unfortunately, we do.

They were in it for the money

Bet ol joe is sending monopoly money, there's a brainiac for ya!

JOSEPH

How nice when I was gone the little whores and jackasses come out and say ignorant things about me but that goes to show me you are all stupid ignorant fools who felt hurt so that was very funny because you don't have anything on me, I still have proven to you that you guys are fake with no heart and only talking negativity to fulfill your miserable lives, what a bunch of losers and abused women on here................next........

JOSEPH

Terri and all the other losers that I don't need to mention, at least I am more real than all of you pathetic losers and I do keep my name Terri because I don't need to hide like you guys I am glad you noticed me on the other one because I keep it real and not ashamed of it like the rest using ignorant names. and you want me to answer you come on get a life and come clean so I have spoken live with it..........next......

JOSEPH

What happened to all the whores on here, I guess I told the truth and you guys are feeling hurt and unwanted but it is o.k. life will get better for you guys soon just get the help you need, and matter of fact I have proven that I am the one that makes sense so boys and girls live with the facts so I am moving on because there is no competition on here..............next.......

They were in it for the money

I see joseph got home from pre school or out collecting cans for his weekly allowance.
You are what is wrong with amercia you dumbass. Go ahead support yesterdays news and octosuckyourmoneydry. she is going to come to a tragic end when the feds bust her snarly butt.

southsidechicago

I just read some of the excerpts from today’s Dr. Phil show and it seems that he, Gloria Allred, and the Angels in Waiting have come to the conclusion that there is no more they can do for Nadya at present. They are backing off for now, hoping for the best, but, based on Nadya’s behavior, not expecting a good outcome for the family. Terri, the post you made, citing the comments made by the psychologists, pretty much says the same thing. Nadya makes a big deal of the fact that she wasn’t comfortable with the AIW team because they raised concerns about the security for the babies. In other words, they were telling her things that she’d rather not think about, so this was “upsetting.” Nadya apparently doesn’t even have the cognitive capacity to understand that Linda Conforti is NOT the one who is going to steal a baby by putting him in her purse! Linda was trying to make a POINT that with lack of security and all kinds of people traipsing in and out of the house, it was an EXAMPLE of what MIGHT easily happen. A mother with normal care and concern would appreciate someone pointing out a potential risk, so that steps might be taken to make the environment safer. But that didn’t work here. Nadya says that she was afraid the Angels in Waiting nurses wanted to abduct the babies!

I do understand that having “others” in the home was a big change for Nadya, as it is, to an extent, for any of us. Most of us could not imagine deliberately bearing eight babies at once, with six other youngsters already at home. But if it were me, and someone SENT some really qualified helpers, I’d put my ego in my back pocket, appreciate the help, and take advantage of the expertise of the nurses to learn more about care. Instead, she viewed them as an intrusion, and used their presence as an excuse to stay away from the babies at the time when a mother should be bonding. Again, clearly not putting the real needs of the children first.

I don’t know that everyone has the same degree of maternal instinct and protectiveness, but it’s hard to understand why anyone would prefer to expose their newborns to unqualified strangers who might have health problems instead of knowledgeable nurses who understand the need to not expose the babies to unnecessary risks. I give all props to the many hard-working and dedicated nannies who do a great job of caring for little ones. But why not use the BEST resources at one’s disposal, for as long as possible? Again, not in the best interests of the babies.

My own opinion with Nadya’s acknowledged desire to “have a big family” is that she is a collector of children, but does not understand, or does not choose to be involved in, the real meaning of *parenting* over the long term. Even before the octuplets, Nadya’s pattern seemed to be to go through the IVF, have the baby, then move on to the next one, leaving her parents stuck with figuring out how to provide the actual care for the child while she busied herself looking forward to the next one. It’s like she loses interest once the cute little baby starts to grow into the stage where some real WORK has to be done. The little one’s personality starts to emerge, baby grows into a toddler who can be stubborn and moody, toilet training and feeding is a hassle, so she has another baby to prolong that “fun” stage. This is the same phenomena we see in people who impulsively buy or adopt a cute little puppy or kitten, then abandon the pet or give it to a shelter a few months later because the puppy needs to be housebroken and taken for walks, or the kitten has to be taught not to claw the furniture or jump on the table. They think they want to “have” a pet, but don’t really want to invest the WORK needed to transform the baby animal into the well-socialized household member that could bring years of joy and companionship. Unfortunately, human babies are not as easily abandoned or given up for adoption, not only because of the ethical issues, but because, unlike pets, they provide additional entitlement benefits to the parent.

The fact that Nadya was emphasizing quantity over quality of life for her children was clearly evidenced in the interview in which she expressed her disappointment with the makers of Huggies, Pampers, Enfamil, and Similac for not “sponsoring” her babies by providing free diapers and formula for the duration of their infancy. She didn’t say, “With eight babies, feeding and caring for them will really be a challenge for me, so I would sure appreciate this help.” Instead, she stated that since all the other parents of multiples got this benefit, she was being treated unfairly by these companies because she had the highest order multiples in the country at this time. It was like she had won a contest by having more babies at one time than the others, so she was bein

JOSEPH

#299 another lonely person who hates their life but I tried to help but you guys don't listen so the hell with you now go and soak in your bathtub...........next

Tami

TWO THUMBS UP AND WELL SAID SOUTHSIDECHICAGO #300 !!!! I DIDNT GET TO WATCH DR. PHIL TODAY BECAUSE THE DANG BASKETBALL GAME WAS ON INSTEAD AND I DONT SEE IT SCHEDULED AT A LATER TIME :( MAYBE I CAN CATCH IT ON A RERUN. ONCE AGAIN WELL SAID!!!!

Toni

Who is the "father" of these kids? If some of them are having some defects, have you ever wondered if the grandfather, Ed, was the donor? Why would he buy her a new over $500,000 home when his is in foreclosure? Most parents will let their kids grow up and make their own mistakes. Why would he keep feeding into her, unless he may have something to do with the conception of them. Why would he be willing to go to Iraq and earn money for his daughter and grandkids? It sounds like something the father of the kids would do. Why would he do this for his daughter and not try to give his wife money to keep their house? And also, the relationship between mom and daughter stinks. Maybe its something behind all of that. Something just doesn't sound right...

Valerie

When is someone going to take her kids away from her? She's not doing anything for ANYONE except herself. WORST. MOTHER. EVER. Someone take the kids away from her. She's too self-centered to be a good mom to the kids she already had.

"SHE'S A PIMP!" (2:22) - And you're a racist.

They were in it for the money

So the bioch got a new jacuzzi donated by her friends? What freinds? this woman has no friends, when will she have tome to run that thing that is right above the babies nursery. Why a new dishwasher, the woman has no dishes, she orders Carls Jr stuff for children
As for you twit of an existence Joesph, go away, you are ignorant, and are just here to intimidate others into a frenzy with your foul mouth. you have Catastrifasied everyone here

JOSEPH

#304 first of all learn how to write then maybe you can engage in a real conversation.................next.........

Tami

I BET HER ATTORNEY HAS HIS HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR TOO. HE SEEMS TO BE A SHADY OPPORTUNIST CLOSE TO BEING AN AMBULANCE CHASER. I KNOW A FEW LAWYERS AND CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE. ALSO HE HAS CLAIMED THAT NADYA PAID FOR HER HOT TUB UPSTAIRS WITH HER OWN MONEY. I SURE HOPE SHE TOOK SOME OF "HER" MONEY AND PAID BACK THE TAXPAYERS, HER PARENTS AND THOSE WHO DONATED MONEY THINKING IT WAS GOING TO THE WELFARE OF HER BABIES. NADYA BELIEVES THESE KIDS WERE ALL GIFTS FROM GOD AND GODS PLAN WHEN INFACT THEY WERE MAN MADE VIA IVF. GODS PLAN ALL ALONG WAS FOR HER NOT TO CONCEIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO WATCH OUT NADYA AND BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH GOD NOW AND IT MIGHT BE A HIGH PRICE TO PAY!

JOSEPH

How many starving whores on here you guys talk so much crap I bet you come over to the office and you will bend yourself in all kinds of positions for money and to get your picture taken come and prove me wrong, you think I don't see women all day from all kinds trying to make a buck, and what makes you different......I bet you would to and why don''t you come out and prove me wrong so far it has been a lot of hot air..........women would do anything for money and that has been proven.....so how many of you, I forgot no one is going to be honest on here because they don't want nobody to know their status as whore s..............

ANNE

oh my God JOSEPH you need your own page or site so we can go visit and listen to you rant and rave..I had to check back here 'cause I just knew you would still be slamming ppl after 2 days..I was right! JOSEPH HAS NO LIFE SEE..HE HAS BEEN BITCHING FOR OVER 2 DAYS AT ANYONE AND EVERYONE lollololololol PLUS HE DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GIVE ME HIS EMAIL DARN I WAS HOPING...OK NADYA OOPS I MEAN JOSEPH I WILL RANDOMLY CHECK BACK TO SEE IF YOU GOT ANY CAJONES OR NOT lol

2004 days ago