« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Jericho Hits Obama Right in the Stomach

3/26/2009 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pap: "You're a wrestler ... so, do you think you have better abs than Barack Obama?"
Chris Jericho: "As of right now I have better abs ... but pretty soon he's gonna take 65% of my abs away from me and give 'em to somebody else."

Chris Jericho: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bawhahahahaha!!!

#14, hey nice girl, I rather have a red neck or Christian "do gooder" on my side instead of Hamas, Al-Quada, Hugo Chavez,
Castro, Ahmadinejad. Not to mention every Socialist, Marxist, Communist, "global warming" fear mongering kook, welfare
recepient and illegal alien on my side like they are for Dumbo ears and yourself.

Just because you're too lazy to work and provide for yourself doesn't give you the right to think you're entitled the other people's money that actually do work and provide for themselves and their family.

Tell me, how's all that "hope and change" working out for ya? You sound pretty miserable, so I'm guessing not very well :)

martin

Typical wrestler. Can't figure out the difference between 39% and 65%. Repealing the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest 5% of Americans that wasn't needed or even asked for is not a 65% tax rate.

SickofTMZ

Very Funny! Obama is pushing his Socialist Agenda at a record pace. Also, I am sick of seeing him on Talk Shows and Magazine covers. Obama, I know that you and Michelle are in love with your own images, but for the love of all that is holy, do your job! Your job is to be President, and not bankrupt our country in the process with your Marxist ways! You have already won your popularity contest, give it a rest!

Also, everyone be on the lookout for a Tea Party near you!

John

Lets see a WWE guy who takes steroids is talking about losing abs. If he stopped taking steroids he would lose 90% of his abs. If Obama wanted abs like this knucklehead all he would need to do is take steroids. So what this guy is actualy saying is if you cheat and don't get caught its good. Funny how some republicans fall for these stupid idiots.

hockeygrl

God he's HOT, can I ride your bus, Chris?

Wow

Well put! Our never-met-a-tax-he-didn't-love president will end up taxing all of us. I don't hate the rich like some. They pay the vast majority of taxes. The lower earning 50% of our country only pays 2% of the taxes.

Amanda

Loved loved loved his political commentary!!!!!!! 100% agreed/

However this is the most staged "pap" video I've ever seen. Yeah, they just "happened to run across Chris Jericho with no jacket on and no bodyguard walking down the streets of NYC. He just happened to have time to stand around and answer questions about Mickey Rourke and Wrestlemania. Does Vince have a stake your website too?

bawhahahahaha!!!

#19, he's not repealing anything you idiot, he's letting them expire in 2011. Do you know why he's not repealing them like he promiosed? Because he knows it would sink the economy even more than he's already doing. Good thing he's destroying all the small businesses that are the sole source of jobs in the first place though. This President couldn't be more stupid if he tried.

#18 BINGO!!

John

rainbow I don't know where you get your tax information from but that is a plain out lie. It was the same lie used by a right wing talkinghead. The truth in your lower 50% includes children which make up over 2/3 of your lower 50%. Lets not forget the over 70 crowd included and the disabled. So your tax amount is a flat out lie. 1 thing for sure of the top 500 corporations in America pays 0 taxes.

jaye-caroline

Oh dear. At least I have the comfort of knowing I voted for McCain. God help us!

NObama

Hahahahahahahah So very true. I support the president, as I did with Bush, because I support America. But I hope someone starts helping Obama out really soon, because nothing is on the right track. I understand it might take a while for things to start changing and all that, but so far, everything he says has been turned around.
If you ask me, him and his family are more interested in chatting it up with Oprah and the media then fixing our problems.

Sarah

I like Obama, but that is hilarious! Oh snap!

Rip M 2 Shreds

He's a good heel, but when he's a face, he's one of the funniest guys in the WWE. Great talent.

Kevamania

Hey guess what everyone ... Jericho was joking. It was clever. Unbunch your panties.

Emily N

Good one! And so true! Most of the folks who voted for Obama think that there are gonna be on the recieving end of that money! Time will tell...I wish they would take 65% of my WORK ETHIC instead of my money!