« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Jericho Hits Obama Right in the Stomach

3/26/2009 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pap: "You're a wrestler ... so, do you think you have better abs than Barack Obama?"
Chris Jericho: "As of right now I have better abs ... but pretty soon he's gonna take 65% of my abs away from me and give 'em to somebody else."

Chris Jericho: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Frank Olivo

Income tax is only a portion of what we pay to the government. Every level of government, from federal down to the local municipality, is looking for new and improved ways of separating us from our money. Everything we buy, sell, eat, enjoy, think about, view, read, smell will be taxed; if it already is taxed, look for it to shoot through the roof.

The same politicians who started this mess, through Community Reinvestment Act and finance deregulation are still making the laws and wielding the power. Republicans and Democrats are both to blame...and honestly, I think the two parties encourge us, peons that we are, to fight amongst ourselves as a distraction...so we won't see that the "Emperor has no clothes" or that they really are all a pack of power-hungry, narcissistic miscreants whose combined moral base you could fit on the head of a pin.

Last, I think the majority of our esteemed leaders, R's & D's, would turn their noses up any of the following, a red neck wedding, an inner city block party, or a mid-western down home barbeque...for this we gave up a monarchy? Obama sold his morality a long time ago...was it when he took that huge AIG donation or another time? *sigh*

Requiem4aJerk09

Jericho isn't even american. He's a douche bag from canada. I hope Obama sends his goons after you and beat your arse Jeridouche. Plus dude you're a wrestler, and you're not Hgan, the Rock, HHH, Stone Cold, or the Undertaker so you not making big money at all. I'd say you make $150k a year.

Shelly

Common sense

Snap! He's so right. And no, he's not just talking about the super-wealthy. Of course, if you have socialist leanings, you should be pretty pleased with our current president....

RONICA MYREE

WHY ASK HIM HE'S NOT AMERICAN RIGHT( CANADIAN) FOR THE RECORD WE HAVE THE US TREASURY DEPT THAT PUTTING MONEY UP OBAMA IS NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY POCKET TO GIVE TO THE POOR. THATS FOR YOU PEOPLE RIGHT HERE IS THE USA AS WELL.

TeamKate

11. god help YOU all,

might I remind you that hating on the president is 'UN-AMERICAN'??? or so all the BUSH supporters cried whenever somebody tried to BRING HIS ATROCITIES TO LIGHT. my, how the tables have turned!??

NOT TO MENTION,I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOU PEOPLE COMPLAIN AND MOAN ABOUT OBAMA - HE'S DOING MORE TO FIX THIS COUNTRY THAN BUSH EVER DID IN HIS NEAR FRIGGIN DECADE IN OFFICE!!!!

nearly a decade of flushing this country and it's values down the toilet, and scamming the american people, cannot be 'fixed' overnight.

so all you Obama haters are either Republicans JUST AS SHAMEFUL AS BUSH, or y'all are racist

SO WHICH IS IT?

or do YOU have a solution for the economic crisis? maybe you should all get off welfare, stop having kids the American taxpayers have to pay for, and GET A JOB. oh yeah, there are no jobs???

YOU CAN THANK BUSH AND HIS CRONIES AND WALL STREET FOR THAT. DIRECT YOUR ANGER ACCORDINGLY, IDIOTS.

Posted at 12:30PM on Mar 26th 2009 by pppfffffttt

Let me tell ya this pppffffttt it's UN AMERICAN for any US PRESIDENT of OURS to be running around with rappers and acting like a celebrity more then OUR CHIEF IN COMMAND!! It's Embarrassing!!! Also no one has the right to take what doesn't belong to them or be given anything they didn't WORK FOR!! Why should i have to give up my money to people who are lazy and haven't worked a damn day in their life? Bunch of free loading, drug addicted, chip on their shoulder losers who think they deserve all this stimulus? I don't mind helping poor folks out at all...But it's UN AMERICAN to be forced into giving up what i worked for to others who don't appreciate anything. Also has anyone realized that our American Dollar is just about considered useless in many countries now? We are the biggest bowers on this planet!! Thank's MR. OBAMA for passing this trillion dollar stimulus that my great,great,great grandkids will be paying for!

yeah....and?

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, too damn funny:

WHO said I didn't work. UUUMMMM dumbass, I'm at my job. Also, I see I struck a nerve with you. Good. I mean every word of my post. As usual your verbal vomit is predictable. First, you rely on insulting me. Yeah, I'm hurt too by the way. Then you talk out your hole, and I don't mean your mouth, about terrorists. Isn't that just the fear your party would love to see spread?

Sorry, I'm right and well, you ain't. Stop being bitter, and perhaps its you who has no job and that is why you have so much time on your hands to post and post and post.........Sorry, friendly back to work.

Side note; I have been married to the same man for 21 years, got married when I was 19, have three kids and two grandkids by a married daughter. I have more family values then most people, be them Republicans or Liberals. MOST people can't say that. So, you see, I guess I might be a better Republican then most of them if you go the standards of the Republican party. I never took a penny of welfare, and it wasn't easy being married so young, but we made it. Gee, even McCain cheated and has had a couple of wives...hhhhhmmmmm.

So not like the vast majority of red-necked, Jesus freaks, wealthy, cry baby, HYPOCRITE Republicans. I actually have family values.

Ted Haggard anyone? Sarah Palin? The dude in the airport bathroom? I could go on and on and on......wish I could wait for your response, but, gotta go and make some money, maybe see ya Monday? Its a plan.

freedomisnotfree

Chris Jerico is the man. go kick some ass and do include urkel/obama

Frank Olivo

36. The dumbing down of America is so obvious when I read these comments. Do you Republicans just blindly believe everything that Rush and Fox News tell you? Please , Please try to spend some of your internet time actually learning how things really are in this country. You are being taken for a ride. Why do you want the richer to get richer? They have convinced you that is what you want and they will trickle the weath down upon you. Yeah right. Most people who need help are not crackheads and lazy people, they just want you to believe that. There are many other reasons that people are struggling and most of it is because of the mess the Bush Administration left that Obama is trying to clean up. Get rid of the anger and hate in your hearts!

Posted at 1:44PM on Mar 26th 2009 by Shelly

Ok, it is obvious to me that you speak in general terms and present no substance to label a huge portion of the country as "dumb." I am middle class and I am getting squeezed by the rich corporate bastards who ran their companys into the ground, squeezed via government approved bailouts. I am taking it up the rear from the lower class idiots who bought houses, cars, flashy gizmo's for which they should have never been approved to purchase. Not only are their mortgages being rewritten, and revamped, you have a huge percentage of the same people who received mortgage bailouts, assistance previously back in the same boat, ie, in mortgage default.

There is more than enough blame on both sides of the aisle....you can continue on with your war of the parties and who is to blame....who has the best idealology, when in truth, the only ideal any of the politicians seem to adhere to is maintaining power at all cost. Welcome to the new totalitarian regime....would the last honest American please turn the out the lights when they leave.

eskimopi

Jericho is a Canuck from Canada! He needs to shut up...He makes his living here in the US! Have some respect for our president, you Canuck!!!

Yeah Yeah

I love double standards. I guess it was okay when the rich were getting all the tax breaks. Now they want to cry like a bunch of little girls, it is great that the rich will have to pay their fair share of taxes now. . The last 8 years has been a free ride for the rich, like a bunch of greedy pigs at the troff. Now it time for them to pay there tab. Most Americans are HONEST HARDWORKING people, who just want to earn a decent living.

bree

chris jericho's remarks were hilarious. and yes, they are an exaggeration, but they are an exaggeration of a REAL problem. this country is going commie.

SHELLY, get rid of the dumbness in your HEAD. the bush administration is no more responsible for the financial mess we're in than the clinton administration is. and the idiots on wall street, fannie mae, freddie mac, and countless others. republicans tried to warn the clinton administration that it probably wasn't a good idea to give mortgages to people who couldn't afford them, but no one wanted to hear it. bush did NOT create this problem, you can get that out of your brainwashed little head. and obama is doing nothing constructive to help fix this problem. he is MAKING IT WORSE. and most americans are beginning to see that. at least i didn't vote for this marxist idiot.

freedomisnotfree

the tax and spend Obama is taking this country into a deep dark hole of debt way beyond anything bush ever did.

alexis

haha amen to that!! he'd be a better president then obama!! that was the funniest thing i've heard all day!

bree

it's time the rich pay their fair share of taxes? most of them do. IT'S TIME THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE. it's time obama's administration pays their fair share, too. =O we won't see that happen anytime soon.