Kathy Griffin: D-List Star, A-List Bod

3/26/2009 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On Wednesday, Kathy Griffin reassembled all her innately feminine parts into a bikini and the end product was one pretty hot 48-year-old. Who knew?!

The "D-List" star pranced poolside in Beverly Hills, while a blonde friend looked on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Karin B.

Kathy looks good for being 48 - Where are her Emmy Awards?
I really like Paris' new hairstyle as well.
Paris only looks better because she is tanned and very tall.
I just don't know anyone who wears pumps like that with a bathing suit. Only, Miss America contestants.

1932 days ago

Karin B.

Maybe Kathy is going to be maid of honor when Paris gets hitched to that Baseball player.
Wonder if she is going to accept his proposal?
If i was that rich and famous - I'd never get married.

1932 days ago

LA Guy

TMZ is making a joke by not putting up Paris' name. I guess it seemed to go over the heads of most of you, despite TMZ putting Paris Hilton on the tag of the photo.

1932 days ago

purplemoonstar

isn't this tmz? you should be able to recognize paris hilton. at least i would think.

1932 days ago

Kyle

umm she kinda looks like paris hilton....or is it?? hahah idk

1932 days ago

Isabel

God, some people don't get subtle humour at all, it's f-ing funny because Paris Hilton is such an attention whore that her name is all over the place, so the fact that here she is just as "the blonde friend" is f-in hilarious. I swear to God, people in this world are getting stupider by the second.

1932 days ago

$$$arah

is it me or does her friend look like paris hilton??

1932 days ago

SP

Put duck tape over her mouth and a bag over her head and she might be OK, after a 12 pack.

1932 days ago

Lippy Loo

Paris Hilton looks like a dude! I can't believe anyone would want to do a tranny with the herps, the ugliest nose ever, and Sasquatch feet?

1932 days ago

DoggR

The other person with her is a MAN!!!!!
Or should I say TRAN!!!!!
Take a look!

1931 days ago

danno

she's un untalented obnoxious no talent but she's got a hot bob. i'd like to ride that traveling circus. and look who's she friends with!

1931 days ago

dan

umm thats paris hilton she looks like an idiot

1931 days ago

cardiogirl

I have to admit, Kathy is definitely holding her own especially next to Paris Hilton. And I again, gotta give her credit for eschewing the sarong wrap that Paris is sporting.

p.s. Paris, the flapper head band is not doing a thing for you. Maybe try it as a belt?

1928 days ago

Kimba

Kathy U go girl. Looking good 4 a girl. Why don't you have a imaginary 4 sale sign on your head? Guess you’re not white trash. We love u and say hi to your mother from down under.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6