Rihanna -- Armed and Dangerous

3/26/2009 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to Rihanna's gun show.

Rihanna recently flew her tattoo artist BangBang out to Los Angeles. Turns out the shoulder tats are just outlines which Rihanna opted not to go with because of her CoverGirl obligations. RiRi got the gun inked under her pit instead.

Me

Oh good...nothing like a victim of violence who promotes violence on her body.

Ok, no more Cover Girl for me. I like companies that use SMART people for their advertising.

Cierra_P

CB is gonna turn up dead somewhere. Watch. Lmao.

CommonSenseSays...

WHAT A STUPID GIRL - SHE GETS BEAT UP AND THEN HAS A VIOLENT WEAPON TATTED ON HER BODY - MORE LIKE AN IDIOT!

wickedorchid

How can I send Riri a copy of "The Hidden Messages in Water".

X

Wow, you can totally tell all of the people defending her haven't even graduated high school, really sad! I'm surprised they actually took a break from putting sparkly risque pictures of themselves on their myspaces to comment on here.

I guess those are the kinds of fans she has, no class trashy idiots, so honestly I don't think she can be much more of a bad influence on them.

I don't even care what happens to her anymore.

wtf

I thought I read somewhere that did an interview saying she wears a gun as a necklace to remind herself to kill all white people? Something about reading/studying someone that hated whites and wanted them all killed.

Seems this tattoo would symbolize the same thing but white people are so freaking stupid they will still worship her and buy her records.

anthonysdreamgirl**

riahanna has a mediocre voice so that's all she really has is her image - way to go, rihanna! haha, this gun is another plus for your career, stupid bitch...

buzzbomber

You people need to mind your own business and leave Rihanna alone. As a matter of fact, why don't you look for a job online instead? And if you are working, you should be fired! The only people that post here (besides me) are losers that spend all day on the internet smoking weed and playing video games!

Sierra

What an idiot. This tells me all I need to know. She wants to hang with the gangstas and get treated like a gangsta bitch, good for her. Just don't come crying to all of us when your ass gets blown away.

X

Wow bobby blue eyes, good job admitting you are a total loser! If your life was worth anything you would have known that for most colleges this week is Spring Break.

I'm just a college student who likes to start **** every once in a while. ;)

Bex

bobby blue eyes...oh hush up and get back to wanking to momma's picture.

blk-wido

freedom of speech bobbyblueseyes.... her little followers are really tripping about now. I feel for them; although as a human being herself; she can do whatever she decides to do in her life. Maybe out of the public view would be more respectful to the young fans. I don't know, I don't make the rules...just comments like the rest of you...

carpe diem

kim

If your family is like ours and needs extra money due to job loss or other hard times look at this internet opportunity. I am able to make extra money for groceries or costco :-) I can do it from home while watching my kids. Try it, it will be worth Your time.

Whamo

She's an ugly skank with the head of a midget!!!

nacho

STUPID.... just like going back to Chris Brown after he beat the shi* out of you... Just STUPID....