« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UNREAL

Lebron Drops Sick Shot

on '60 Minutes'

3/27/2009 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lebron James pulled the sickest move to ever go down on "60 Minutes." Just watch the frickin' clip ... and try to keep your jaw from hitting the floor.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

What a badass

Donald Ray

#21, Man, (OR woman), you are RIGHT, when in the HELL is TMZ gonna' STOP with this stupid-a--, 'first' CRAP. These no lifers should get a LIFE, FIRST.

John

They claim that was the first attempt. They probably shot that several times.

Lynnette

LOL, great shot LeBron!! A class act in the NBA !

As far as a couple of the comments, (BS), get a grip! LeBron James makes more money playing 1 game than you do in 5 years!! Stop being jealous. Don't worry about how he speaks....his $$$ speaks for him.

Dick Gardner

That was a great show (lucky) It was cool any way. I also heard that LaBron love the "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube. And so does some of his buddys.

Kathryn

Makes all this money, but what good does he do for society? Teachers make a mere pittance, but these guys throwing around a basketball make zillions. And, he can't even speak proper English. This is what's wrong with our country these days.

Bonnie

I just love this, and i'm not even a big basketball fan. How cool is this guy?

marleyfu

LeBron please STAY IN CLEVELAND!!!!

Red Bull 420

Go to the Piston's ......if you want a ring....KING !! just saying

Kafka

Hmm...let's see where to start. Good shot by Lebron. However, to BS and Mark..how low class and uninformed. I'm not sure BS even knows what Ebonics is...probably something he heard or saw on his local counter-culture channel. I guess if I wanted to sink to their level I could ask Mark why white folks like NASCAR and mayonaisse. However, to do that I'd have to leave my humanity at the door and join in on their idiocracy...just can't do it. Being stupid is easy...just read their posts again.

MMAComments.com

spitroast, calm down pal

really now

yeah T M Z ,when are you going to stop this ''first'' crap . It's soooo old.

BBFAN123

I was at a Spurs game last week and new Spurs Drew Gooden hit that same shot 3 times in a row before warm ups. These guys fool around with shots like this all the time. No big Whoop.

john johnson

wow!, haters and racist, if most of u could just earn a dollar for every word u blog on here, it wouldn't add up to even a fraction of what he does and what he makes, so keep hatin cause lebron is STILL laughing at ur dunb asses!

GinaG

I can't see it - DAMN BUGGER........ Its telling me that its not available to view in my country... Australia.... I knew we were pretty disjointed from the rest of the world, but this is crazy...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments