Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle: So Shady

3/27/2009 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite rumors they broke up, and looking like they stepped out of Hipster Weekly, evangelical Christian dandy boy bander Joe Jonas and his equally overly-accessorized platonic girlfriend Camilla Belle had lunch in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

If they do break up, who will keep the skinny jeans?!

vishie

first of all joe's not gay, anyone who assumes that has mental problems, second of all, "at least she'll get some" what the hell? thats probably the most shallow and disgusting comment ive ever read. Do you have no morals? A relationship isnt all about sex. His morality is what I admire most about him bc every other guy i know is a grunting horny pig, Most sane girls want a sweet sensitive guy that would treat her with respect. Id date a virgin anyday. And as for Joemilla, u get a picture with Camilla + any celeb guy and the press automatically thinks theyre dating, not to mention the press probably has weekly board meetings discussing celebrity rumor ideas to make a pretty penny. Get off Joes back, leave him alone, and put yourself in his shoes. The poor man has made a promise in his faith to remain a virgin till married, thats WONDERFUL, quit trying to make it a bad thing.. its sickening

1931 days ago

Laina

Say hello to the next Justin-Bobby...

1931 days ago

joejonaslover4ever

1) joe is NOT gay
2) HE IS SO DAMN SEXY
3) TMZ stop hating over his relgious choices
4) did he even see the pics with Camilla and Fernando??? hmmm makes u think???
5) joe WILL keep the skinny jeans!!!!!

1931 days ago

dimpledone

Ummmm...anyone notice Joe is trying really hard to dress like Rob Pattinson?!

1931 days ago

sweet marie

looks like he raided robert pattinson's closet. maybe it's the only way he can get her to stick around.

1930 days ago

Lippy Loo

Joe bro is "QUEER AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL" No wonder the little boy wears skinny jeans, notice there is no bulge?

1930 days ago

Lippy Loo

I remember a skanky little pop starlet saying many years ago "she was a virgin and would remain one until she was married"

"It's Britney bitch"

1930 days ago

Aimee,Billie,Ally

Damn isn't her 15 minutes over?

i have nothing against Joe but shes every where with everyone !

1930 days ago

darcee

ok so is it me of is he kinda looking a little like Robert Pattinson???

1930 days ago

blah blah

oh gosh people ..joe jonas always dresses this way...if he wanted to be more like robert ..then he would of stopped bathing a few weeks ago....

1930 days ago

blah blah

wow!...she is so dating him for the popularity....

1930 days ago

maira

I THINK THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER

IS IT JUST ME OR IS JOE GETTING HOTTER EVERYDAY
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1929 days ago

mel

ok why are these two together??i'm surprised his 'people' are allowing them to be together because taylor swift said in an interview that when she was with joe they weren't allowed to go public&that part of the reason he dumped her was because his 'people' and his parents didn't want him to be with her.so how are they ok with him going out camilla??it doesn't make sense,

this is probably a publicity stunt on HER part, to help her make her name because she is a CR@P actress.

1927 days ago

Rachael

ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK HE IS GAY NEED TO MATURE AND GET A LIFE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM OR HIS BROTHERS DON'T LOOK THEM UP ON THE INTERNET. IF HES GAY THEN WHY IS HE ALWAYS WITH GIRLS AS IN TAYLOR SWIFT, CAMILLA BELLE AND AJ MILCHAKA. AND FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO ARE GOING TO SAY THE GIRLS HE HANGS OUT WITH ARE HIS BROTHERS GROW UP AND IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. I REALLY DON'T LIKE CAMILLA BELLE BUT I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HER BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW. IF HE IS HAPPY THAN THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS AND HIS FANS SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT HE IS HAPPY. AS LONG AS HE'S NOT BREAKING HIS PROMISE OR DRINKING OR DOING OTHER BAD THINGS SUCH AS DRUGS. PEOPLE LOVE THE JOBROS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND A POSITIVE INFLUENCE. THEY DON'T GO AROUND AND HAVE SEX WITH EVERY GIRL THEY CAN. WHICH IS AWESOME.THEY ARE ALL STRAIT AND SUPER TALENTED. EVERY GUY WHO MAKES FUN OF THEM FOR BEING VIRGINS NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND WONDER WHY YOU ARE SITTTING IN FRONT OF THIS COMPUTER RIGHT NOW WITH NO GIRLFRIEND...... DID YOU EVER THINK GIRLS LIKE THE WAY THE JONAS BROTHERS ACT AND TREAT GIRLS THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HOW THEY FEEL AND DON'T USE THEM TO GET LAID. AND FOR THE RECORD THE GUYS LOOK HOT IN SKINNY JEANS. SO STOP BEING IMMATURE MORONS BECAUSE I BET YOUR FRIENDS WEAR SKINNY JEANS TOO. THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED AND DROP-DEAD GOURGEUOS ILOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS THEY HAVE MORE FANS THAN HATERS SO GIVE UP ON THE HATING YOU KNOW DEEP INSIDE YOU'RE A SECRET JONAS LOVER. I LOVE YOU JOE, NICK,AND KEVIN (NICK HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE BUT NOT SAYING I DON'T LOVE KEVIN OR JOE BUT THERE'S SOMETHING IRRESISTABLE ABOUT THAT BOY THAT MAKES HIM ATTRACTIVE PART OF IT IS DEFINATLEY HIS VOICE). BUT ANYWAY I'LL ALWAYS BE AFAN NO MATTER WHAT STUPID THINGS PEOPLE SAY..REMEMBER I'M ONLY 15 AND MORE MATURE THAN YOU OLDER PEOPLE COMMENTING ON THESE AWESOME GUYS. SO PUT THAT IN YOUR JUICEBOX AND SUCK IT!!!!!-RACHAEL

AND THIS IS FROM MY FRIEND TAYLOR- WHAT I THINK OF JOE AND CAMILLA I CANT REALLY SAY BEACUASE I'VE NEVER REALLY MET THEM ALL I HAVE IS MAGAZINES AND PICTURES. iF JOE IS HAPPY WITH CAMILLA THEN I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD STAY TOGETHER. I DONT WANT TO SOUND MEAN BUT IM NOT GOING TO LIE HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU ACTUALLY SPEND WITH HER? I MEAN I WOULD THINK THAT YOU WOULD BE TO BUSY FOR A GIRLFIREND BUT HEY I GUESS THATS PART OF BEING A SUPER BIG FAMOUS ROCKSTAR TO MAKE TIME FOR A GIRL THAT YOU LIKE. YOUR MUSIC ROCKS AND SO DO YOU. HOPE YOU STAY HAPPY FOREVER NO MATTER WHO YOURE WITH.

1919 days ago

Automatic Lovebug

hey.. i got the same glasses and joe =) but instead of yellow/white on the side, mine are hot pink =D
i LOVE joe =)