Julianne Hough

Is Chuck-ing Her Brother

3/27/2009 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" chick Julianne Hough said boyfriend Chuck Wicks is "the same person" as her brother Derek ... with darker hair.

Chuck Wick & Julianne Hough: Click to watch
Well, she is into country music ...

Cassiopeiae

First!

1953 days ago

love it!

I guess if he makes her happy that's great, but why on earth would you want someone that reminds you of your sibling? That's kinda gross.

BHL

BTW, when is the real brother coming out of the closet? C'mon already - he is as gay as a Thanksgiving Turkey with all the trimmings...

auramac

I can't help it- why pick on Julianne when you've got idiots who have nothing of value or substance to say beyond "First!"

Congratulations, you win a Made in China stuffed animal mutant. What a great day for you!

It's a Wonderful Life, huh? So easy to be.. First!!!

Mike B

She is so sweet.

tmz.fan

She's cute. She has a sister that's even cuter. TMZ, get more pictures of her hot sister! Please, no more pix of her dorky brother/boy friend!

lls

Juliane and Derek are GREAT dancers....................Wicks, on the other hand, ymmmm!

TMZTMZ

I think Shannon Elizabeth would know if Derek Hough is gay. They have been living together for a year. He will dump her after he gets where he wants to be because he only goes out with her to promote himself. Poor Shannon.

bawhahahahaha!!!

Country music, being from the south, sex with sisters and brothers, ha-ha-ha.....

Yeah, those hick red states have the only economies that are actually staying afloat. Those backwood red states are the fastest growing states in the nation, while anyone with a lick of sense is bolting those high society, sophificated blue states that are spending and taxing their constituents into obvilion. I'll keep a few acres for you when you tire of being forced to take care of everyone else instead of yourself and your own family.

Just my opinion

She is so pretty and sweet.

Abdul

Derek made his way on his own, unlike Chuck who leeched on to Julianne's popularity to get reckonized. He's a jerk and I hope Julianne marries him asap so he can cheat on her like he did to Heather. Julianne is a phony and you can tell Chuck is a player. Hey Chuck, push your toupee' down in the back, it sticks up in the back of your head.

el polacko

so chuck wicks is gay ??

coco

Julianne is so beautiful. She is the best dancer on the planet. I think that her and CHuck are the cutest couple on DWTS this season. SHe is so talented and so vibrant. She is a breeze to watch. I wish them both the best!

Cearralyn

Derek Hough is NOT gay. He recently moved in with Shannon Elizabeth. THEY are a couple and have been for about a year now!

Mary

Chuck Wicks was a rising star before Julianne hit Nashville...He doesn't need her,,,If anything, she needs him to boost her country career... She reminds me of Mitzi Gaynor, the 50's dancer and singer...I don't think it's a fake romance, but I also don't think it will last...

IMO