Natalie Maines, Sans Mane

3/27/2009 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines in Venice, CA yesterday ... with a super cut.

sheesh

WHY?

friend

oink! oink! piggy, pig, pig

Tinalouise

#22 What are you talking about? I am not the one who said she should die. Go back and look at what you are talking about. What you just said to me will curse you forever now. Beware because bad karma like that will come back and haunt you.

Twinker

I'm embarrassed she's from Texas....

Wow

I just went to DixieChicks.com. When I clicked on "The Latest" nothing came up. When I clicked on "Tour", the tour dates for 2006 came up. Again, there are consequences for shooting off your mouth. Her comments weren't appreciated by many, particularly those going to fight so that she could trash what they were doing.

Ahmed Johnson

Ugh . . . I just puked in my mouth a lil bit.

sheesh

She is a hero for standing up and saying what she thought! Bush is a war criminal for lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He knew there wasn't any, he lied to the world about it, fought a war for his daddy's sake, made our country pay BILLIONS of dollars for the stupid war against terrorism. 9-11 was led by Bin Laden and not Hussein. Bush ran our country into the ground and now to expect one man to pull us out in a matter of 2 months is ridiculous.

Triple Play

# 15 Benz You are one sick piece of crap. Obviously you know nothing about her. To wish death on someone is a sign of a pathetic psycopath.

Wow

Tinalouise: She is a young mother! I certainly don't want her dead! Bush was trying to protect us. He had the same information that the rest of our allies had and really thought there were weapons of mass destruction. Ms. Maines was trashing our war effort while in another country and MANY saw this as wrong, and for her this was career-ending.

Whamo

Oh YA, You call yourself a country of free speech?....B.S. You say the wrong thing and they try and take away your ability to make money,The whole world is laughing at you. Get your Sh*t together America. I use to love you..now...not so much.

sandyduncansglasseye

I love her!!!!

Tinalouise

If it was career ending then why did she win a Grammy the very next year?

Bex

Yeah, she can say what she wants, but more people than not didn't like it and acted accordingly. Radio stations stopped playing their crap and people stopped buying their cd's. The majority spoke, so deal with it, you un-American pieces of s**t!

Drea

Are the Dixie Chicks even still together? Because of Maines' fat mouth, that group had one hell of a free fall. Next to no one buys their music anymore.

KELC

Why did she do that? Is she sick or something?