Seth MacFarlane's Hairy Lunch Date

3/27/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane ordered a delicious looking lunch yesterday with a couple PYTs. What he didn't order -- that nasty, long strand of blond hair that also found its way to the table.

Seth MacFarlane: Click to watch

northern gypsy

yikes...who has not been given a little "extra" with their food ???
being the class act that S.M. is...he didn't miss a beat...and carried on with his lunch dates...
for me ??? it put's me right off the food...

RedBird

I'd have put something worse than hair in that racist, misogynist, anti-semitic azzhole's food.

huh?

lol

seth you are hilarous even when you aren't trying to be:) *MUAH* love you!!

Divashels

HE IS THE BEST I LOVE HIM FAMILY GUY IS BEST SHOW ON TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SETH GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Someone find and kick Heidi and Spencer's ass.

SoIntoSeth

Hey, better long and blond than short and curly! I hope they carded his dates before they served the wine, LOL.

muaw

He is awesome.. I would have puked.. he is so cool about it... AND FAMILY GUY IS THE FUNNIEST SHOW THAT HAS EVER BEEN ON TV...LAUGH OUT LOUD FREAKING FUNNY PEOPLE! Seth Rocks!

joan

SETH MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE, LOVE YOUR SHOW. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST SHOW EVER ON TELEVISION. WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SPIN-OFF SHOW THE CLEVELANDS TO START.

UptownRazorback

Posted at 1:01PM on Mar 27th 2009 by Terrell

Give me a break. Family Guy has made fun of everything and everyone. No matter of Race, Gender, Disease, Culture, Sexual Orientation, etc... Quit being a sensitive prick... Oh and I felt a little creepy watching that. But Seth rocks. So does Family Guy. But, I will have to admit, the last few episodes have not been up to par.. Let's get it together Seth. Still a true fan till death.

Str8UpNilka

Forgive Terrell. He is a racist Obama voter with a hate filled heart.

SERIOUSLY!!!

come ON TMZ ... what makes you think people really want to see this stuff?! This rates right up there (in indepth reporting) with Efron's ear wax! Get a grip you TMZ guys!

Cerelia

Bah-hahaha!!! I love how he tries to play it off like it didn't happen.

Ryan Renegade

I have nothing against Seth McFarland as a person, I'm sure hes a great guy, but what he has created is one of the worst shows on Television. I'll admit to the fact that I have laughed while watching the show albeit not very often, and believe me it has the potential to be good but every time i watch it I feel like my brain cells are being cannibalized. The whole show is one random interchangeable joke after another that has nothing to do with the story. I hate Family Guy with every fiber of my being and it pains me to hear how utterly popular it is. Even the shows on its own network such as The Simpsons & King of the Hill which are great shows, the people who make them hate Family Guy. If you want to watch an edgy, smart, more relevant and all around better show, tune to Comedy Central Wed Nights @ 10pm

me

maybe he planned it? it looks like he pulled it from the side of his plate like a magic trick or something...why was he eating all happily too???? eating lunch outside should not be fun...

Disgusting

Figures the beer drinking ignoramuses like this guy. Have another Budweiser

2013 days ago