ShamWow Pitchman

Beats Hooker

to the Punch

3/27/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The pitchman for the super absorbent ShamWow has been arrested for not having good clean fun ... unless you consider hiring a hooker who almost bites your tongue off fun.

Vince Shlomi was arrested in Miami Beach last month after cops say he allegedly hired a hooker, whom he took back to his hotel. According to the arrest affidavit, obtained by The Smoking Gun, Shlomi began kissing the hooker when she allegedly "bit his tongue and would not let go."

According to cops, Shlomi then punched the prostitute several times until she released his tongue. Both the prostitute and Shlomi were arrested for felony aggravated battery.

Excuse us for living, but it seems justified to punch a hooker when she bites your tongue. Apparently, prosecutors agreed, because they declined to prosecute either one.

Jennifer

That guy creeps me out.. I'll never be able to watch those commercials the same way again. I didn't know that you could kiss hookers.. I seriously thought it was just sex lol

Henro

OMG lool i think he didn't wonder where the hooker's mouth been...gross.

LA LA

I hope he didnt catch aids!

headline blues

Vince should have reviewed 'terms and conditions' before use. Satisfaction guaranteed or no-one will love his nuts!

Pistol

Why did she bite him in the first place? What did he do?

Steve

I guess she didn't love his nuts.

Your name:

I'll bet shes in cahoots with the saigon whore who bit my nose off!!

Lacey

I'm surprised vince couldn't get a date!

Tamaqua

I thought Sam's Gaydar was off with this guy but perhaps part of "The Scientology Queer Cure" is the use of prostitutes along with their E-Meter and hefty users fees. How many guys walk around with a $1,000 bucks in their pocket and able to drop it all on a quickie.

George Mix

A Saigon whore nearly bit his nose tongue off

jenneifer

yeah and if this was rihanna and chris brown it would be a different story..everyone still would take her sideee..

SoCal Razzles

I can't believe anyone actually WANTED to have this guy represent their product.

Nobody wants to buy what he was selling...and he can keep his ShamWow's, the SlapChop-whatever-piece-of-crap-thingy, AND his nuts to himself. Freeking NASTY ASS.

dma69

He's tolerable compared to Billy Mays. THAT guy should be arrested...for being loud and obnoxious when pushing Oxy products.

christin

of course he needs a hooker...who else would "do" the Shamwow guy?

Mr. A

He should have used his slap chop on her face instead!