Zac Efron -- Wax On, Wax Off

3/28/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zac Efron returned to the US of A yesterday and it appears he has cleaned house.

You may recall/never forget the photo we posted yesterday, showing both of Zac's ears laden with wax.

After giving the Brits an earful, Zac came home to L.A. It's not entirely clear if his ears are as squeaky clean as "High School Musical," but we're guessing a Q-tips-toting publicist was all ears after seeing the post.

AdAItaly

If You Want to know the real secret of Zac Efron, watch this video on YouTube: "The evident proof that Zac Efron..."!!!

2036 days ago

Tracey

Yes it is gross and disgusting and ab obvious indcator that he is a self involved little goof that thinks he
just has to show up for the world to stop spinning.
However Julie Roberts upstaged him when she previously attended the Awards and waved to photobgraphers and fans with
extremely long underarm hair hanging from her armpits! She shouldhave won an emmy for that I think she did!

Today Joaquin Phoneix is taking the 1st price with his marbled words long scraggly and beard, whether he wants to be a singer or actor or singer he needs to clean up his act or at least shave and stop drinking or whatever he is taking that makes him appear like a deranged homeless person, Im pregtty sure even a homeless person would not stick gum on David Lettermans desk in front of 50 million viewers Gweneth Paltrow was annoyed with Phonex and his present antics and exclaimed that Phonix needs to be more authentic, Like hes doing this for attention, We all know his brother River Phonix overdosed on drugs and died which was a terrible loss for everyone but Im afraid that Joaquin is on the same road to self destruction He needs to work on his inner demons and mental health issues
Let us mere mortals thank God we are NOT clelbreities as it seems to bring about human destruction..

Regards,
Tracey

2036 days ago

jassmin

u r rich but dosen't have money to buy Q-tips gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2029 days ago

ZACEFRONISMYHERO

just leave him alone! :@

2017 days ago

Will the real "Harvey Lenin" stand up.

I have to run quickly to turn off my tv or change the channel at the end of my show, Will someone please listen to me and send in enough emails to make the writers take off the closing credits of sound that says, "I'm a Lawyer." It gives me a softe when I hear it especially if I am making tove to my wife and or listening to Ryan Seacrest on TVo.

2017 days ago