Josh Hartnett 911 -- Abdominal Pains

3/30/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh HartnettJosh Hartnett was taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital early this morning, ending his night at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.

The ambulance picked up Josh at about 2:00 AM. He walked on his own power -- no stretcher was needed.

UPDATE 12:57 PM We're told Josh was in "excruciating pain" last night, because of gastrointestinal issues. We're told he may have picked up some sort of stomach virus while shooting a movie overseas, and he's had ongoing stomach issues as a result. He's seeing a specialist today.

Perez Hater

He probably has Diverticulitis...look it up. Causes horrible stomach pains making someone think they are dying.

1943 days ago

Julia

I blame Scientology!

Suri Cruise is starting to show too much of a resemblance to her biological daddy and it's obviously making them nervous. Josh needs to watch out.

1943 days ago

vane

I saw Josh in the play in London "Rain Man"

I love he's a great actor

Rain Man's Josh Hartnett was named London newcomer of the year in the What's on Stage Theatre Awards

"wonderful"

1943 days ago

Awwstah

Oh my baby boo. Josh is too adoring to be in pain. I loved him especially in Hollywood Homicide! Shout out to Harrison!

1943 days ago

Just me

"The 911 call came in at 12:53 AM and the caller said abdominal pains were the issue.

The ambulance picked up Josh at about 2:00 AM."

Glad it wasn't a REAL emergency or anything like that, I think even Domino's Pizza can beat that time, even at that late at nite! Gotta love LA.

1943 days ago

BeeserStL

First & Second are all LOSERS

1943 days ago

D

They call it Pepto Bismol Josh: Google it!!

1943 days ago

justthistime

This kind of thing can turn out to be fatal. My husband nearly died from what started out as severe abdominal pain (not appendicitis or diverticulitis, either). My thoughts and prayers go out for Mr. Hartnett.

1943 days ago

Jesus Effing Christ

It as probably just gas. wuss.

1943 days ago

Jesus Effing Christ

It was probably just gas... wuss.

1943 days ago

Casimir

maybe he ate some pistachios?hope he doesn't die....

1943 days ago

soapyfret

Maybe he ate some pistachios before they announced that there was a salmonell outbreak??

1941 days ago