Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

3/30/2009 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 66-year-old resurfaced at a Broadway opening last week, looking savvy.

Marsha Mason

In 1992, Marsha recorded the voiceover for the Living with the Land boat ride at Epcot Center.

Marsha runs her own medicine business called Resting in the River, which makes products from her herbal garden in New Mexico.

sceptre30

File under 'Hurtin Unit'

Shelia

Marsha still has her bright smile and pretty face, she's not a kid anymore and she looks happy.

da bears

Aging really sucks!

UGGGGHHH

what a fat pig

Seriously

Got any herbs to lose weight??? Put down the fork Marcia.

Wanda W.

Yes she is now heavier than I have ever seen her. However,this woman reeks of class,and that has never changed ! Thats spelled C-L-A-S-S people ! And again TMZ thanks for showing another example of women who are older, but still are very much alive and vital. Loved her on Frasier,and in the Goodbye Girl.

tellyouwhatithink

First off #15 it is spelled Divine, not Devine...idiot. Don't go making fun of Divine Many of us loved her and still do. Second, all of you people who are making fun of this woman for being fat are just crude. I think she looks great. When I see post like those I try to picture the ones posting this ignorant remarks. Probably a bunch of fat balding losers with nothing better to do.

Walter

Ewwww! Somebody needs to open up her air valve. She used to be really hot.

Cabo

Why don't MOST of you people STFU?? I'm sure Marsha isn't happy being overweight. We all have our issues. Most of you people are just mean-spirited and cruel. How do you go on a diet to get rid of that, I wonder. Mean people suck.

berneita

I hope that all the ones that critisized Marsha Mason, get to be a big fat slob at 66. This is life.

Tavia

What is wrong with most of you? She is a human being with feelings! I don't know how you can say such hurtful things! ridiculous!

P-Type

Loved her in Drop Dead Fred!

Jennifer Bouldack

I love Marsha Mason. She is a wonderful actress and a beautiful woman! This is a lovely picture of her - she looks very content. I really appreciate it when I see an actress who shines from the inside. Marsha has always had a glow about her, and I see she still has it. Good for her!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

All you smart ass kids making rude and mean comments about this woman, listen up! How would you like it if someone said something nasty and mean about your Grandma or Mom.???? What the hell's wrong with you people? Do you hate life that much that you have to spew it on someone else? Your comments are pathetic.

Lindie Lou

Her eyebrows look about the same in both pictures. I think she looks great for her age.

1968 days ago