Mr. Mariah Flashes Dumb Tat, Even Dumber Shorts

3/30/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Cannon thanked Mariah Carey for taking him to Barbados for her 40th birthday this weekend, by showing off his ridiculous ink and wearing an even more absurd pair of wide leg denim shorts/bathing suit thing.

Nothing says gangsta like a "Mariah" tat and women's culottes!

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

Who cares what Mr. Mariah is wearing or his tacky tat; be I love the Betty Rubble bathing suit Mariah is wearing, showing off that lovely, hot body.

Ryan

What a kitty whipped retard.

EE

He's had that tattoo since they got married last year!! I can't remember what magazine had their wedding and honeymoon pictures, but he already had the tattoo back then and they also showed the one that she has on her lower back that says "Mrs. Cannon." It is MUCH smaller, though lol.

Divashels

She looks fantasic !!!!!!!!!! he looks like a douche but then again most men are beneath women!!!!!!!!!

becksluvr

Give them a break! They look fine to me; specially considering they were probably on a secluded beach...it's no wonder by looking at her why he did it, but he'll probably learn the hard way that YOU SHOULD NOT GET A NAME TAT!!

LatinoLover

You know those are not swim shorts. They are regular denim shorts. And who knows if it's real. I think Nick is going all out to prove this is not a sham marriage. Mariah when is the new album coming out?

Kelli

She is saying "No baby, I can't get wet, I have no assistant here to towel me off!" I think they look happy, good for them.

Buster

ah who cares look at those ( @ ) ( @ )

gilly22

Umm, she's not 39, shes 40. She was born in 1969.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Bajan that's YOUR opinion or jealousy, personally I think America as more to do than ANYWHERE< it may not have the prettiest places but it does have some gorgeous places and you can do just about anything here from disneyworld to some of the best shopping (yea some think europe has better shopping but this chick is from a little island so..) to surfing to sky diving to flying anywhere which you can't do where you live. There is so much stuff I can't even remember it all and there's too much stuff for me cause I don't even like it all. I n other words, your island is boring to me! Pretty it may be but it gets old staring at it after awhile!

Jess

I've always thought mariah looked like a horse/dog, not saying im any better, but i dont go around prancing in a bikini. And i hope for his sake, thats fake.

Ryoichi Morita

Nick who? Who cares about him? Look at Mariah's body !

rowilli

do you think Mariah is screaming her own name when she's rammin him up the ass from behind with her strap-on? and that's why he got the tattoo?

nikki88

that tattoo is nothing new. she has one that says Ms Cannon on her lower back... thanks for the old news TMZ!
i dunno why these 2 get all this crap. they seem like they love each other.. so whats the big deal?

Katrina

umm... tmz this is old news, he's had this tat since they got married, people covered it almost a year ago! mariah has one on her lower back