Mr. Mariah Flashes Dumb Tat, Even Dumber Shorts

3/30/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Cannon thanked Mariah Carey for taking him to Barbados for her 40th birthday this weekend, by showing off his ridiculous ink and wearing an even more absurd pair of wide leg denim shorts/bathing suit thing.

Nothing says gangsta like a "Mariah" tat and women's culottes!

nelly forbush

Yeah that tattoo is about as real as her breasts. What's with that huge bulbous pelvis of hers? It looks like she had a beach ball surgically implanted in her midsection. Oh, and her legs look like turkey legs to boot.

Bajan Model

What's the big deal...the jeans may not be suitable for the beach...but it is a common piece of clothing worn by men in Barbados. Nothing strange about it at all...

Anna

FIRST OF ALL MR. MARIAH IS NOT A TITLE, LET ME EDUCATE YOU, GIVE MR TO A SURNAME. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE GET FOR EMPLOYING KINGERDARDEN BRAIN TO WORK FOR THEM. YOU DONOT NEED TO TELL NICK OR MARIAH WHAT TO DO OR WEAR. NO, TMZ IS THE ONE TO THANK THEM FOR RUNNING AROUND LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY OFF THEM WITH ALWAYS BS STORY ABOUT THEM. PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS TRY TO BRING DOWN OTHERS NEED POSITIVITY IN THEIR LIFE. NICK AND MARIAH ARE HAPPY TOGETHER,THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. NICK IS MR. CHAIRMAN EXTRAORDINAIRE,GET YOURS AND STOP HATING ON HIM.

sceptre30

you people need to leave the douchebag alone....and loser Nick as well

Fred

62. why is it when we comment on how ridiulous a black guy looks when they wear clown clothes, its racist! We're just stating the facts!I just saw one on the street corner wearing black and yellow shorts that are 3 times as wide as he is, with a black and yellow shirt big enough to cover 4 people, rows of gold chains, a black and yellow over sized ball cap on, backwards, Bracelet and rings. He looked like a damn bumble bee version of Mr. T!

Posted at 4:32PM on Mar 30th 2009 by Keisha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allow me to use your previous post to answer your own question:

48. what's the problem? All the bros dress lke this - they also usually have huge, unlaced red tennnis shoes, a bunch of gold jewelry, loads of gold teeth,and walk like chickens....like flav o flav. Besides, the pants aren't down to his crack with his boxers showing like usual.

Posted at 3:57PM on Mar 30th 2009 by Keisha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not when you say SOME blacks look ridiculous (because I tend to agree), it's when you say ALL blacks.
I don't dress ridiculously, never did, and never will. Even so, fads come and go. If you think white people aren't capable of looking like fashion disasters, I give you Goth, Emos, and punk rockers.

JI

Isn't getting your true loves name tated on your body the number one way to doom the relationship. What a FRICKING MORON. But I guess I should cut teh loser some slack after all he's just trying earn his keep.
Way yo go Mr. Mariah Carey..oh I' mean Mr Nick Cannon

BTW...NIck, was she was pissed you were wearing her capries.

JI

that what you call stuffing 10 lbs in a 5 lb bag. that going to be one HUGE skank one day...one day soon too. I bet the next dude she hooks up wiht will be 20 years younger than her skanky ass.

andre

She must be holding that mouth right

L.A's Finest

People really need to stop hating on a serious note.

Let them do them, real talk.

I think they make a cute couple =)

Michael J. Jackson Fan

GO NICK AND MIMI

UGGGGHHH

THAT Liposuction she had was a waste of money . SHE PUT THE WEIGHT BACK ON . SHE IS FAT NOW .

ugh

josi

This guy is a loser. What is up with him?

nelly forbush

She looks really fat there. I mean really fat. And by the expression on her face, she looks like she just cut one. A nasty one. And who goes to the beach with their hair done up like that? There is no way that head is getting wet. Which is a shame. A little swimming might help reduce the size of those huge tree trunk thighs of hers. And with that enormous midsection of hers, she's starting to look like a Teletubby.

Gia

she must be happy - she's fat again.

Izzy

WOW! I cannot believe some of the people on here. Yes, Nick is retarded for getting that TAT and wearing them shorts, and Yes, perhaps it won't last. However I find some of the people on here far more retarded!!!! I just had my eyes check and I can see perfectly here. Exactly how does Mariah look fat???? HATERS!!!! I couldn't care less for the girl, but come on.. there are some serious HATERS on here.... I think your all just way too sucked into the whole Hollywood Airbrush thing... Get a life........