O.C. 'Real Housewife'

Gets Real Threats

3/30/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330_vicki_gunvalsoon_ex-1Cops say someone hates one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" so much, they've actually made threats on her life.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department is investigating two death threats received by Vicki Gunvalson. We're told sheriffs believe the two threats came from "a fanatical female fan who takes the show way too seriously."

According to Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino, Vicki received one of the threats through a phone call -- and the other through an email sent to another cast member from the show, Jeana Keough. The email told Keough not to worry about Gunvalson because she "would take care of Vicki for her."

An investigation is currently underway.

Granny Pants

Planet of the Apes face people.

J.D.

Who cares about this? What is more important is that her son, Michael, recently was spotted making out with his friend Rees while they watched the Obama Deception on YouTube.

Yeah, I said it

#1, Cindy, #5, Amber and especially #6, Theresa, "the contradictor", you guys are really something! If you are going to mock TMZ for not using spell check, I think you should have used it yourself before submitting your comments.

#6, Theresa, go back and ACTUALLY READ your comment and you will see how you contradicted yourself. The last time I checked, received (which is the RIGHT way to spell the word) did have a C in it. I'm not sure if anybody else noticed these people's comments but I just had to call them out.

So What

To #107

Care to explain Scott Dunlop's statement (creator of the show) just this week how this show IS NOT scripted? What you see is what you get. Yeah, there is some editing that adds to these pathetic women but don't GO THERE how it's JUST A TV SHOW. IT ISN'T. Ask some of the kids thrown onto this show by their stupid parents.

So What

Recent COURT update on another Housewife's BULLY husband George Peterson. Boy, George and Lauri sure went into hiding when their real lives became known.

Frank Mickadet wrote:

"Then: In July, I wrote about Gina Peterson's abrupt eviction from her Laguna Niguel home at the hands of her ex-husband, “Real Housewives” hubby George Peterson. Gina worked day and night for five days to move the contents of the 5,500-square-foot house where she'd lived and raised her family over two decades. The supposed rush? It was purportedly about to be sold. She moved in with a relative in L.A. County.

Now: George continues to bully Gina in O.C. family court. His latest move was a request that she be found in violation of a restraining order for being too close to him and his new bride, Lauri Waring, during the aforementioned move-out. Talk about chutzpa. During a hearing a few weeks ago, George's attorney also complained to Judge Nancy Pollard about my series of columns on the midsummer's night nightmare.

Gina, out of money and lawyers, represented herself and declared the following: 1) George and Lauri had visited the home (with Sheriff's deputies!) during the move and actually put themselves in the position of being within 100 yards of her; 2) the house was not about to close escrow and sat empty for at least another two months. Pollard apparently saw things Gina's way and did not find her in violation of any court order. My sense is Pollard is starting to see George for what he is.

Meanwhile, Lauri quit the show and told our Richard Chang that she might write a book."

Can't wait to see more lies coming from the over-inflated crooked mouth that is Lauri.

Redtopp

Well she is the most annoying of them all -- but all types of personalities make up a world...especially a TV reality world; lololol it was prob one of her family members.

vi

#12 Planet of Apes ROTFLMAO! Yes that is where she is from, too funny

Kyle

I just want to congratulate the 30 people who were smart enough to spell received but not smart enough to figure out that she quoted the original article, which was then corrected. I also want to point out that the worst thing you can do is attempt to point out a mistake that that is actually correct, e.g. quayle with potato. In this case, can not was proper, CANNOT is commonly misused and not proper. Thancs for lissening you ideots

boogie

Wow, Hans, you are so jealous of rich people. Guess you are one of those people that wants everyone to be homeless and miserable. Equality means everyone gets nothing, you stupid bitch. I want to be rich someday too - you stupid bitch. I don't wan to wake up every morning thinking, wow, I know that for the rest of my life I will just sleep in the same old bed with flies flying around my face. You are such a socialistic jealous bitch. Hope you have flies flying around your face, buddy, you stupid bitch, jealous of anyone who wants something more out of life than digging ditches, you bitch.

JonIsBipolar

GRETCHEN thought She had every one fooled with Her Lies and Her Ooh Golly Gee act. The only ones She really fooled are the same type of People that would follow a Cult and drink Cyanide laced Kool-aid. Her CULT members are threatening to Kill Vicki now??????.

dani

Sorry Hans, I couldn't control myself. Imagine my world, as you can read by my previous post, it's tough......my bed flies are clearly or not so clearly starting to get to me. I even think Hans is a girl name.

dani

Carol Ann- go to the light

dani

I name my flies

Bethenny

ahahah EATS MAGGOTS

dani

Dear ahahah,
Maggots are the larval stage of the flies, so if you are nice to me, I can hook u up!