O.C. 'Real Housewife'

Gets Real Threats

3/30/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330_vicki_gunvalsoon_ex-1Cops say someone hates one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" so much, they've actually made threats on her life.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department is investigating two death threats received by Vicki Gunvalson. We're told sheriffs believe the two threats came from "a fanatical female fan who takes the show way too seriously."

According to Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino, Vicki received one of the threats through a phone call -- and the other through an email sent to another cast member from the show, Jeana Keough. The email told Keough not to worry about Gunvalson because she "would take care of Vicki for her."

An investigation is currently underway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicki

I wonder if Vicki will try to be more compassionate this season. She got raked over the coals for her behavior, as she well deserved. So did Tamra, I hope they learned something from watching themselves. Maybe they'll be "nice" this season.

1959 days ago

Bethenny

FFFF*CK COMPASSION, That POS Gretchen deserves nothing but a kick in her lying AS$. ( VICKI AND TAMRA WERE VINDICATED, ) By The Dirty!! Gretchen was proven to be the LYING tr*mp most people knew she was. It is so funny that some people are so gullible and easily manipulated by a lying wh*re. The dirty is posting new pictures daily of that nasty lying wh*re Gretchen. ha ha

1959 days ago

Nicki

Vicki really was a b*tch last season. What the f is her problem? The cartoon drawings of her are hysterical. Really made me see, how unattractive she really is. Her personality is exhausting and fake.

1958 days ago

toofastforyou!

WHO'S YER DADDY??? FIST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1997 days ago

Cindy

Vicki recieved ....dont you people have spell check??

1997 days ago

sam

get something better to do tmz

1997 days ago

theresa

Yeah cindy you need to go back to school... I before E except after C...wow.

1997 days ago

RedKiss69

LOL at Cindy...who needs to go back to school...how about spell checking your own ish...lol...oh yeah, WHO THE F CARES ABOUT REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA...ALL THOSE B*TCHES ARE FAKE ANYWAY!

1997 days ago

Julie from Boston

If I was Vicki's husband or children, I'd want to kill myself. Or her. She is SOOOO damn annoying. I can't even watch that show because she drives me crazy. She's overbearing and obnoxious. I don't know how anyone puts up with her.

1996 days ago

yeah....and?

You bet its shocking, because I'm amazed ANYONE watched these shallow, rode hard put up wet ladies. Everyone of them thinks they are a diva. OMG then their kids! What a mess. I watched about 10 minutes to see what the big was....wow.

Wake up! All these ladies, I use this term very loose, are trying so hard to be 'hot' that they look awful! But, truth be told, their looks are the least of their problems. Anyone who puts their life out there for all to see thinks very highly of themselves, and if you are not a perfect 10, are you not just putting yourself out for ridicule?

Nobody cares how much money you have! Nobody cares about your hisbands, or lack there of, and we for sure could care less about snotty spoiled kids! Hello, get out now before all of you maker fools of yourselves.

1996 days ago

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

Who really cares about these no-bodies.......Vicki was floundering in the 'who do you like' ratings. Bet she started this all herself to get her ugly mug back in the press.

1996 days ago

Chiefs

LOL @ CINDY... Why do you people talk sh*t on TMZ??? Stop reading it then.

1996 days ago

lovepotion#9

I would kill her ugly old ass too. I can't stand the bitch!!

1996 days ago

Triple Play

# 7 Sue Cannot not can not Bimbo

1996 days ago

Hueso

Are you sure it wasn't a bill collector?
Here's how it went down.
(phone ringing) Vicki - hello.
other line - Hi, Vicki Gunvalson?
Vicki - Who is this?
other line - Macys credit department.
Vickie - I think you have the wrong number.
other line - You owe us $56.43. It's 45 past due date, how would you like to handle this?
Vicki - (screaming) I'm gonna call the police if you ever call here again!

1996 days ago