Brutal Mugshot in ShamWow Case

3/30/2009 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is what ShamWow can do for you -- allegedly. Take a look at Vince Shlomi's handiwork. The hooker pictured below -- Sasha Harris -- allegedly bit his tongue during a "business" meeting, so he punched her in return.

Both Harris and Shlomi were arrested, but prosecutors dropped the case.
click to view pics

uhHuh

I WANT TO SEE THE TONGUE!!!!!!!!

DJ

I don't care if she bit him, spit on him,or hit him. He should have gotten her off and walked away. No man, I don't care who he is, should hit/punch a woman.

Bizzers

All the blood on her mounth is from HIS tongue. Look at smoking gun pic's. His mouth is all f**cked up! and whata gross looking hooker!

dena al

YIKES- the picture on the right is going to haunt me- p.s. violence SUCKS

JustInTime

Sham-ow. God, will men sleep with anything?? Buy a blow-up doll or something.

who has the facts? ME

Yuck...I need a shower.

gem

Wow and her fame only lasted one round. Damn I played in a local band and got top shelf strippers and model wannabes for free or a guest list spot. Would never pay for FUGLY

Ima Fibbin

CRACK HO!!!!!!

jenneifer

not mearly as much comments as the ones for rihanna. You know why because nobod even knows her..thats just sad..but god forbid she started the whole damn thing and some of you expected him to walk away come on get real. Some of you say there is no way he did all that while she was biting his tongue? Ok then there is no way in hell chris browm did all that to rihanna while driving a freakin STICKKK SHIFTTTT!!!!

The Dude

Well, she can scratch that off of the list of potential turn-on's for clients.

GG

It's a SHAME! WOW!!

MommyFrazzled

This is insane! I wonder if this will get the same scrutiny that Chris and Rhianna had. This guy knows better!! But like anyone else I still don't think a MAN OR A WOMAN should assault each other. Can't say just men, some ladies are starting it and they seem to forget some men or stronger than they look. I guess this guy will be yanked from Sham Wow unless he demos how to get blood up with one of those. I just don't think that is what the company quite had in mind,

andre

Just think what she'd look like if she had took a bite outta his D#$K

irisheyes3002

The Judge should order the crack Head Ho to give some kind of restetution to the Sham Wow dude, say a years free romps!
Whats the bet you see the crac head ho in an upcoming episode of dancing with the stars!!

kerrybabyxx

She deserved it .I would like to know why she bit him in the first place.I think Vince is hot and would do him for nothing.