Brutal Mugshot in ShamWow Case

3/30/2009 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is what ShamWow can do for you -- allegedly. Take a look at Vince Shlomi's handiwork. The hooker pictured below -- Sasha Harris -- allegedly bit his tongue during a "business" meeting, so he punched her in return.

Both Harris and Shlomi were arrested, but prosecutors dropped the case.
click to view pics

LOKI

That is one ugly HO!

LOKI

JaundicedEye

Those pictures are what Ashley Alexandra Dupre will look like in about five years.

Adonis2k7

I would've punched that bitch too in the face! Hats off to you my friend-she got what she deserved!

pattie in cali

both of you need help. vince you don't ever kiss a girl of the night, how old are you, sorry bout the wounds, but both of you, got what was coming to ya. maybe something can be learned here, grow up people.

anonymous

I say let them settle this in a CAGE MATCH.

I'm betting on her to SHAM WOW him to DEATH.

He does look and act like a PSYCHO CLOWN.

gem

if I let something that ugly around my tongue, I deserve to have it bit. Hopefully I'd sober up and realize, I was about to F the ugliest girl ever. (must be roofies)

carol

I'm not believing this story. How do you have enough leverage and control in your arms to punch someone in each eye when they are biting your tongue? TMZ you sure it was his tongue she was biting?

Zen Grouch

What kind of fool sticks his tongue inside a hooker?

Pickle

Tai

#124. You guys are so ignorant. It's a common trick for prostitutesand dancers to bite your tongue if you try to french them againsttheir will.

Are you serious? You're actually going to refer to the posters as ignorant for not knowing this? Not sure what world you live in sicko,but most ordinary people don't know this, mainly because they're not trying to get their freak on with straight up whores.

Tai

#124. You guys are so ignorant. It's a common trick for prostitutes and dancers to bite your tongue if you try to french them against their will. I had a girl do this to me once, she didn't actually hurt me and she got my attention. I learned my lesson. Don't put it in there. He must have freaked, started hitting her or something, and she increased the pressure hoping to stop him. It didn't work, unfortunately.

Posted at 9:38PM on Mar 30th 2009 by Mystery Guy

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you call posters ignorant for not knowing this, or that you'd actually admit to knowing this.

anon

The charges should not be dropped!

He should be charged with assault and battery and solicitation of a prostitute.

She should be charge with prostitutiona and assault.

Both should have to pay for being dumbasses.

Although, the way she bit his tongue, obviously she has some serious mental problems. That doesn't condone punching her in the face. I think he could have removed her easily with the violence, he is a lot bigger. She may have some sort of retardation (looks like it) or a childlike mentality making her unable to even understand what she's doing. She looks kinda crazy. I think a mental eval for both of them is in order.

And, GOD! PLEASE! Make this the end of all the ShamWow commercials! FOREVER! K? Thanx!

Bob Booie

After that punch they should change the name to ShamPOW now

reasoning

i would have hit her oo for what she did to him

its not always the guys fault, but we get blamed

MK