TMZ's Incredible Ink -- The Winner!!!

3/30/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The decision was difficult but Richie The Barber took the win for TMZ's Incredible Ink contest with his Daniel Day-Lewis tat. Adam Daniel is the artist who inked Richie up.

Richie The Barber not only gets the $250 -- he also gets a Vegas vacation, courtesy of the Hart & Huntington Tattoo shop at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino!

This week -- send us a photo of you and a celeb. Email us the photo -- winner gets $250.

drewski2u

Hmmmm. I'm baffled by the winner. I went through just the first 50 and saw at least 10 that were pretty incredible. And since the name of the contest was "Incredible Ink", the winner should be "Incredible". The actually winner, in my opinion, is merely, "Meh".

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

Liz

Wow some of those submitted tattoos suck. :[

Natalie

That is a beautiful tattoo, but as a whole most of his tattoos are crap.

duhhhh

AS ALWAYS, YOUR CHOICE TO BE THE WINNER IS FULL OF $#%*

YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY SCREWED UP THESE CONTESTS...GO DO WHAT YOU DO BETTER, AND SPIN PEOPLE'S LIFES INTO TRASHY GOSSIP THAT MAKES YOU MONEY...YOU DO THAT THE BEST. CHOOSING PICS FOR TATS, HONEYMOONS, OR DRUNKS....NOT SO MUCH.

beef

I wonder if his rosy cheek is also a tattoo

ned

Was the winner already decided before the contest began? Just asking...

Tattooed Angel

Rock on Richie... he used to work where I get my hair cut and was always a super nice guy. Glad to see someone win who has committed to their look and their style... lots of the tattoos posted were worthy of some serious praise and many were just downright funny. Congrats to everyone who made the finals.

adam daniel

Thanks to all the people in advance who are going to criticize my work. Never claimed to be the best, still learning. Glad a tattoo that i did won though!

asdf

There are no winners. People with tattoos are losers.

TeeKay

I often wonder if people like Richie think about what is going to happen when they're older, when all that body mod and art is not socially acceptable. I know that where I work it is in the dress code that exposed tattoos are unacceptable. Those people who had them when the rule went into effect were exempted, but now they will not hire someone with body art that is exposed. Same goes for "unnatural" hair colors and piercings. Some of these people will find careers/jobs in areas where their body modifications will be accepted, but right now, they're not accepted in most of the business world. What will you guys with tattooed faces, necks, full sleeves do when you're 40, 50 yrs old? On the positive side, some of those tats are absolutely art. I don't agree with the winner, as I saw many others I would have chosen ahead of Richie.

smartpro

I looked at the other submissions and saw some awesomely fantastic tattoos. So much better than the winner. What's up with that TMZ?

stinkypete

# 27 ben with the finger tattoos was incredible!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

AWESOME!!! GREAT CHOICE TMZ!!!! DDL IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS EVER, I LOOOOVE THIS TAT

.:Loki 4Ever:.

btw, Tat's are beautiful! for those who say "what will you do when you are older.. blah blah blah" by the time I am 50, everyone I know around me will have tattoo's!! its a generation thing! get over it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments