Creative Drunk

Gets DUI on

Motorized Bar Stool

3/31/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: It's best to cue the song "Dueling Banjos" before reading the following story:

Some MacGyver-esque drunkard in Ohio is facing DUI charges after crashing a bar stool he was driving -- HE WAS DRIVING!

motorized bar stool
Cops arrived to the scene around 5:41 PM on March 4, arrested the guy, and filed a police report ... here are the highlights ... it's classic.

"Unit #1 was heading west bound on Kelly Lane. Unit #1 attempted to turn around (180 degrees), and back down Kelly east bound. As Unit #1 began its turn, it rolled over and the operator was injured."

"Note: Unit #1 was a home made [sic] motor vehicle, a bar stool attached to a frame with a lawn mower attached."

"At this point I noticed that Mr. Wygle's eye's [SIC] were very blood shot and were glassy in appearance."

"I asked him what happened, Mr. Wygle stated, 'I wrecked my bar stool.'"

"I asked Mr. Wygle how much alcohol he had to drink, he said, 'a lot.'"

"I asked if the bar stool even ran and said, 'yes, it will go around 38 miles per hour.'"

Wygle, who has undoubtedly become a cult hero in frat houses across the country, pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

No word on how he plans on getting to court.

whynot

I want one!!! I can get to the bar and have a place to sit!!! I do prefer my barstools have backs on them. This there is a deluxe model?

Confused

(My apologies to Jeff Foxworthy.) You might be a redneck if...you get a DUI for driving your souped-up furniture.

Confused

I heard he got his couch up to 80 on the interstate.

Bex

As dumb as this guy is, he is still smarter than most of the posters on this story.

lost in lalaland

And people say us Americans have lost our ingenuity and drive! That looks like both to me, in spades!

FiFi LaRue

#32......

Hahahahahaha ( great post).....yes...but it will cost more. I bet you can get one with a boombox ( circa 1980 ) bungee corded to the front. And for that they will throw in some fuzzy dice.

WhatNext

Most of the stuff I read on here is pretty mundane, but this is funny as hell. LMAO.

HAHAHAHAHa

I bet this will be on Ebay very soon....

duDe

Another drunk Republican!

duDe

The economy is going to hell ON a bar stool!

duDe

Where is the trailer keg! Cops needed it?

duDe

Maybe Zack (WAX ON...WAX OFF) paid the guy to take some heat off his lobes!

duDe

HEEL, get the dude off...he has a WHEELIE BAR STOOL!

fans of President Obama

THIS IS PROOF THAT AMERICA WILL LEAD IN THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION, ONCE MORE.

Annie

Thats funny it made it to TMZ website.I live 20 miles from the town it happened in.I laughed until i cried when i first heard about it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments