Pole Dancing with the Stars

3/31/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

bobbendick

It's a dancer's belt you retards. Looks ridiculous but totally harmless.

flower

could he just need a little adjusting?

Shizniggiddy

This picture pretty much sums up my life from about age 14 to 21. I'm not sure how old this kid is but if he's half as bonerific as I was back in the day than this is pretty much par for the course.

rimman

To #31 - Yes you have so much to be proud of, considering it was 8 years of Bush and republicans that caused the mess we're in. Good going!

Tyra Banks

ah!!! that is funny. poor guy.

hot snot

I hate when people type first! But Kelli, your calling them out is a bit harsh. Considering when you first started posting here you did it ALL THE DAMN TIME. Shut your holier than thou pie hole skank!

da bears

A "dancers belt"??? Is that what dancers refer to thier schlong as??????

Obama is Gay

# 12 come on. tell me you wouldn’t get a woody dancing with that chick (if not your probably gay and love barney frank). What bohica is pointing out is Obama is going to f@cK us all up the as# then send us up the river.

hot snot

awe, i feel sorry for her. she has been dealing with so much and now this. i don't know if he really has a boner or like others said it's something else...but sheesh. She has been relentlessly teased for so many reasons. She is kind of a little snot though, my co-workers kids went to school with her and she is severly stuck up. Sure she has a ton to be proud of, but she is your typical "im better and more popular than you" kind of girl

LOL

Leave it to the GOP pundits, to not be able to read what is in the title bar of their browser. I guess that is evidence that evolution never really occurred then, creationism must be real! In case you haven't noticed...This is a celebrity gossip site. Not to be taken seriously. Mindless banter.

Go talk your smack on Huffington post, go ahead, I dare you. That is, when you are all done smelling your own farts, would not want to disturb your very important "work". I'm sure your rhetoric will go over real well there, LOL.

Oh yeah....definitely pitching a tent there, no doubt about it, LOL.

really now

# 29 comment lost in lalaland ........... Your post was awesome ! I agree !

josi

one thing to say: OMG THAT'S DIGUSTING. BUT SHE DOES GET PAID ALOT FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louie_Kapoohy

Come on you perves...he was wearing a jockstrap!

BOSTON

He doesn't have a boner--look how tight & short his shorts are! It's the underwear he has on so his junior doesn't fall out from the short shorts! Gosh, you people are pathetic!

lost in lalaland

#33: It's great that you're so proud of your bush.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments