Pole Dancing with the Stars

3/31/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

loloagogo

OK according to Wikipedia a "DANCER'S BELT" is suppose to HIDE the POLE NOT emphaSIZE it!!!

"A dance belt is the most common name for a kind of specialized functional thong undergarment which is generally worn by male ballet dancers to support their genitalia because various choreographic moves could otherwise produce pain or possibly even injury to the groin parts, and body-hugging costumes would otherwise reveal distracting details of the unavoidably obvious anatomical bulge where the two legs meet."

Wow

It's a shadow, good grief.

MelissaS

This is funny. The same thing happened to Mario Lopez in the finals the year he competed and no one said anything. I was floored.

PurpleSmurf

I'd get one too. Look at the thighs and ass on her. And she's legal in, like, 40 states you prudes.

kimkow

Maybe he was wearing a cup???

barney16

If I was that close to her I would get one too.She is cute and has a sexy look about her.

Zach Swan

Oh my! That dude should be pretty proud (and at the same time, completely ashamed at himself.) That's a good sized basket. Video doesn't lie. Imagine what would have happened if our sweet little topo gigio hadn't gotten a little pudgie since the Olympics...

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I hate this show it's so dumb and this chick's body is sooooooooo unproportionate! yuck, no dude here as good taste in women, she's worse than hayden!

REYNA

SHE IS A FAT LIL GIRL....SHE GOT A BIG TUMMY...

REYNA

so you mean to tell us that he got horny dancing around with a small child..... damn that sucks.... perverted aasssholes... sick as hell

I hate k fed

fuuny, in a very sick way. leave it to Mr Levin, "I'm a LAWYER!" to post this pic. Pervert much? lol, lol... and to BOHICA, dear, STFU. It's new, it's cool, it's President Obama!

ok

She's almost 18 and he's 22 so I don't see the big flap about perviness. Maybe its wood maybe not. If he didn't pop wood you all would be saying he was gay.

remember REALITY

But he gets a woody from a butch girl...doesn't that make him gay??????

Terry

Wonder if she dose log shows too, could see her rolling away on the water in a plaid shirt with cut off sleeves, now that would make any guy stand at attention!

Ash

You people are sick. First of all Shawn Johnson has an amzingly awesome body. She is healthy and in shape. I think it is funny that you are calling her fat, butch and one with a big tummy. You people need to have your head examined. Mark getting excited, if that's what it was. Jaysus he is 22, she is almost 18. What 22 year old man who has a 18 year old swinging around and rubbing on his body wouldn't get stimulated. Grow the he// up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments