"Real Housewife's" Thong Exposed -- by Hubby

3/31/2009 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only is "Real Housewives of New York's" Alex McCord out of a job, but thanks to her wacko husband Simon van Kempen, she was almost out of her clothes too ... again.

Corinne

They're gross!

Doodles

When is she going to get some braces? Her teeth are so messed up the only husband she could get "had" to be Britsh. By the way, is their son still a genius?

Granny Pants

How many times does Granny need say it? No Bangs Dude.

Firerocket

What is wrong wth her breasts they are so far south.You can serve dinner on that chest.These two are so wannabes,did you see their Hamptons cabin rental,what a joke,even I could afford that.And honestly who names your kid Francoise,that kid has no manners and is a holy terror,they don,t even disciplined him.White Trash,I say

shabbs69

THESE TWO MAKE ME SICK

tb98

....and now the Countess is becoming a Dis-Countess......!!!!!! **LOL**

Lil

I really like these two. They add much needed interest to the show.
Frankly I would not watch if they were not on.
The other husbands are boooooring. and the countess is blah as are Jill and the trailor trash blond. The brunette with the square jaw and baloon busts is impossible to look at she looks so uncomfortable. Them boobs are stretched so tight its got to be painful...Bethenny is her name Yukkk

CackleView.com

Very Nice

Jill

I would love to know their backstory - how they met etc. He is just so creepy and weird. He must have had some money or a huge one because god only knows what she sees him him

tb98

#46 - Jill - Actually, I hate that I know this....Alex has said that she & Simon(e) met on an internet dating site.

Lara

How classy - pulling up your wife's dress in public. Wow - she's such a lucky woman.

Sam

To #46 Jill-I saw how they met on a recent episode of the show. She was telling Bethenny that they met online one night when they were both just looking for one night stands. What a charming story.

SoCal Razzles

These two are just idiots...and so unattractive my eyes burn at the mere sight of them. Go away and stop torturing us with this stuff.

thatscakes

I dont see the problem, I mean he paid good money for her, he should be able to do as he pleases with her.

xcalibur

THESE TWO HOOLIGANS WILL BE REHAB SOONER THAN YOU THINK. DOUCHE BAGS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments