Unmentionables

3/31/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Ben Affleck's wife, Jennifer Garner.

The 36-year-old gave birth to her second child two months ago.

COMMENTS

ZaraB

If you look at them you can see the thread is still there...it obviously just happened. Big deal. Lady is one of the most real people in hollywood.

2031 days ago

censuxerri

it's what under the panties that count!!!!

2031 days ago

pd

So what's gross about holey underwear? I don't understand that. Did I miss a skid mark or something???

2031 days ago

jaye

Jen, Jen, Jen. Underwear doesn't cost that much, really it doesn't.

2031 days ago

Morgs

It is EXTREMELY sad to see that all of you have no life. And I really wonder about those of you who say that she's ugly... like you're any better looking? Probably not, especially since you have no life and feel the best way to make up for how much of a loser you are, is to say mean things about someone who does.

2031 days ago

i love the 80

I LOVE MY HOLES IN MY UNDERS!! THAT MAKES HER A REAL WOMAN!! LOL.. YOU GO JEN!!

2031 days ago

realperson

please people!! jen is not ugly and for those who think so.. go look in the mirror! if you still think that she is...why would she be paid millions to play pretty women in movies? think about it..c'mon. she may not be what you consider beautiful but many people do. and in reference to the ripped underwear...jen is notorious for sporting the 'hot mess' look... look at her hair. she obviously doesn't care about a rip in her underwear. why would you?

2031 days ago

melissa

she just had a f*cking baby for god sakes....of course she's wearin those...no surprise to me!

2031 days ago

Butterfly

It's a shame! We, the public, are so used to seeing celebrities "all dolled-up" attending lavish occasions, we tend to place them on such a high pedestal we almost can't forgive them for being human! So, she has a little tear in her panties, so what? Does that diminish her, or any woman for that matter, as a human being? Of course not! Boy, we are in real trouble when we begin to judge a woman with a tear in her panties. Ridiculous !

2031 days ago

Raven

Am I the ONLY person who notices she looks like she's ill? YET SHE'S STILL DOING HER MOMMY JOB! Almost looks like she's about to faint(using the wall to steady herself.....). Who cares if her panties have a little tear? For goodness sakes, maybe it JUST happened?? Happened to me @ work once.....I was rushed & the elastic on top ripped! OMG! They were NOT cheap either! Um,so I washed them & returned them to VS! LOL! TMI,huh? ;-) Hey it happens! You ought to be ashamed for the way you continually try to insult & degrade her! & you wonder why she's not a fan of TMZ??? Sheesh.....

2030 days ago

UGGGGHHH

jen, you are still a BEAUTY

2030 days ago

Chris

Thank God it's Jen.

She's one of the few celebs I'd believe is REAL.

Real as in "buy it when you NEED it" not when it's been worn once.

2030 days ago

I hate k fed

Maybe she is sick of being photographed over being a momma and did the undie bit to get some much needed publicity for HERSELF? After all, if she needs money for new panties, must mean she is looking for work?

2030 days ago

BarbaraCatelyn

I hate Jen for snatching Ben Affleck but this is not a big deal to me. So what if she wears torn underwear? I kinda respect her now because of this. Seems like she doesn't care what she wears as long as she's comfy.

2030 days ago

wtf

Ever since she trapped Ben she never takes a shower, wears makeup, combs her hair or wears nice clothes. She looks gross.

2030 days ago