Brave Women Risk Photo with Chris Brown

4/1/2009 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Using the highly effective "strength in numbers" method, the brave women of the University of Mary Washington basketball team set their fears aside and forced a few smiles for this pic with alleged woman beater Chris Brown.

Chris Brown

click to view picsChris spends a lot of time on, in or around court these days.

Cassidy!

Chriiiiis !:D Beautiful picture of that kiddo

Bunzer

Oh God #7 can you be serious? WHo the hell do you think beat teh sh*t out of her? I suppose you think OJ is innocent too. Do us all a favor and dont vote or get jobs that involve caring for people.

Wow

Get a Clue, as far as I know, Rihanna wasn't trying to bite Chris Brown's tongue off. That's what happened with the ShamWow. No, she didn't deserve the beating she got. I think he should have done what he needed to to make her stop biting him, but I agree it was excessive. I don't expect to see him on any new commercials either, which is fine with me, I think he's creepy.

Jamie

Nobody is talking about the Shamwow guy because this post here about CHRIS BROWN has nothing to do with the Shamwow guy.

GGG

This photo makes me sick. Who the hell does this punk think he is. What a looser!!!!!!!

Kellie

Ya what a great role model for our young ladies! Sickening!

☆★SugaWugga

I'm sure they were not even afraid. You can punch/kick a white female, then she'll be all over your junk.

Sue

Look at that smirk on his face! He makes me sick!! He just doesn't get it. Wait until he is before the
judge, he wont be smirking anymore.

uhHuh

HEY #15: YOUR VILLAGE IS CALLING, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO....

THIS IS TMZ FOOL, NOT CHRIS BROWN'S FAN CLUB SITE....PRINCCE OF R&B??? RECKLESS & BATTERY??

NICE WIFE BEATER CHRIS!!!

CAL

TMZ YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGEN DUMBASSES. 'BRAVE WOMEN RISK PHOTO WITH CHRIS BROWN?'
WTF KINDA TITLE IS THAT? HE DOESNT GO AROUND BEATING WOMEN. IT WAS 1 PERSON. GET IT?

A proud, FEMALE, UMW student

First of all, I am a FEMALE Mary Washington student and I do not support Chris Brown. I think it is absurd that Amber, you would go out of your way to put shame to our ENTIRE SCHOOL. Simply because a couple of fan crazy girls shamefully still support a woman beater should in NO WAY reflect upon UMW. The University in NO WAY, shape, or form supported or was aware that Chris Brown was coming to play basketball. The school did not support this and has no association with the school. I think it is ridiculous that you are wasting your time taking advantage of this situation for whatever your personal vendettas are. UMW is a wonderful university full of competent and wonderful women. That is extremely rude that you would cast such hurtful accusations upon the woman, majority of whom were NOT there to support Chris Brown, of Mary Washington. I am truly disgusted that you would do this.

P.S. I like that people choose to neglect that fact that currently we are doing a White Ribbon Campaign AGAINST violence towards women... the VICE PRESIDENT of our student government was present and handing out ribbons to those in support of this campaign.... get your facts straight about our University before making such atrocious claims !!!

Keep It Real

@red

Your a total and complete idiot! why are you sending a letter to them for a pic? are you serious? I mean really! its just a pic. get over it! You obviously dont go to the school so why should they care what you think? get a f*cking life moron. Its not like he was disrespecting the girls in the pic. he's simply standing there posing. Chris is inocent until proven guilty. so he has every right to go to any college he pleases.. so what are you going to do? send a letter to every place he takes a pic at? I bet if he takes a pic at KFC your gonna write them to huh? what a dumbass!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

LOL...he looks SO PATHETIC in that picture...LOLOLOL...wow I can't stop laughing. OMG what a poser!!!

cool chic

TO HMMMMMMMMMMM - IM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THERE ARE 3 SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON ANYONE.............BTW THATS NOT MY UNIVERSITY IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT? SEE THERE YOU GO ASSUMING SOMETHING THAT ISNT TRUE. LMAO ROFL YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ASSUME... JUST LIKE YOUR TAKING RIHANNA'S SIDE - YOU ARE ASSUMING SOMETHING AND THAT SHOWS HOW DUM DA DUM YOU REALLY ARE HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

hate her

Is it not possibe that there was a struggle while he was driving the car, he pushed her off and the car came to an abrupt stop and that's when she hit her head-because that is all that you see on that picture!!!

If the evidence was so overwhelming, why wasn't he charged with assault and battery on February 8th? Why, when the investigators first submitted the evidence it was rejected?

You people are as stupid as hell!!!! You act like you're outraged over what you saw of the picture, then when there's a pictrue of a REAL BATTERED WOMAN to compare, then you act like Rihanna's photo isn't valid.

WHY IS IT NOT VALID NOW BUT IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TRY AND CONVICT HIM IN THE BEGINNING?

HOW WAS SHE HEALED SO QUICKLY( THE VERY NEXT WEEK) WITH BATHING SUITS ON TO SHOW HER BODY IF
HER INJURIES WERE THAT BAD.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE CHARGES WOULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED IF THERE WASN'T SUCH A PUBLIC OUTCRY. THE LAPD HAD TO PROVE THAT THEY WERE DOING THEIR JOB SO THEY CHARGED HIM, BUT THE CHARGES WON'T STICK. THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MORE NOW THAN THEY HAD ON FEBRUARY 8TH.

I KNOW THAT YOU ALL FEEL STUPID SINCE YOU FELL FOR THE OKEYDOKE AND YOU SHOULD!!!

WHAT VICTIM SITS ON THE ATTACKERS' KEYS DUMBASSES?