Brave Women Risk Photo with Chris Brown

4/1/2009 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Using the highly effective "strength in numbers" method, the brave women of the University of Mary Washington basketball team set their fears aside and forced a few smiles for this pic with alleged woman beater Chris Brown.

Chris Brown

click to view picsChris spends a lot of time on, in or around court these days.

Keep It Real

@uhhu

Go back to your klan Mr. KKK...I'm sure there waiting for you! And #15 is right. He is the prince of r&b..if he's not then who is?? thats what I thought. O and another thing, chris brown is not a "wife beater". him and rihanna arent even married dumbass!

Wow

"Gangasta Chick", I am not a "hater", I don't hate anyone. Chris Brown put out a statement publicly aplogizing for what he did. He now has to pay the consequences. First, his career is in the toilet, and second, he'll do jail time. Not everything is a conspiracy against black people. Chris Brown did this to himself. Oh, and by the way, white people really don't sit around dreaming up ways to annoy black people or screw them over. We have far better thing to do with our time. I don't think he should go to jail because he's black, but because he hurt someone. He shouldn't get off because he's black either. He broke the law and has to pay.

notafanofnasty

What's with the Gangsta stance. Oh, Cool. He's so cool, he stands so cool. His lips look really cool like dat. I'm still trying to master this stance, 'cause it's so cool.

RIP MIKE

AHAHAHAHA THAT WAS ACTUALLY A FUNNY CAPTION TMZ.. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.. HAHA @ # 9

hate her

PROUD UMW STUDENT.

IF YOU HAD JUST GIVEN YOURSELF THE CHANCE TO SEE THE SPIRIT OF THIS NICE YOUNG MAN YOUR OPINION WOULD NOT BE WHAT IT IS. YET IN SPITE OF YOUR FEELINGS YOU NEED TO LOOK AT FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES IT TAKES TO SAY THIS: COMPARE RIHANNA'S PICTURE TO THE SHAM WOW VICTIMS'S PICTURE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THINGS DO NOT ADD UP.

RAINBOW 68-THE POINT THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT THINGS DO NOT HAVE TO BE THE WAY THAT THEY SEEM. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REPORTING THAT RIHANNA HAS BEEN BEATING CHRIS FOR A LONG TIME NOW!

AS I SAID BEFORE THERE WAS A STRUGGLE AND SHE OBVIOUSLY HIT HER HEAD ON SOMETHING WHICH COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE PUSHED HER OFF OR IF THE CAR CAME TO A SUDDEN STOP.

OTHER THAN THAT SHE IS REALLY NOT INJURED. I KEEP BRINGING UP THE LADY IN THE SHAMWOW CASE BECAUSE IT CLEARLY SHOWS WHAT A BATTERED WOMAN WITH FAIR SKIN LIKE RIHANNA HAD SHOULD LOOK LIKE IF SHE WAS BEATEN REPEATEDLY LIKE SHE SAID.

I THINK THAT ALL OF YOU ARE REALLY PERSECUTING SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T DESERVE IT.!!!

Cassidy!

So rainbow68 , u are a hater..... I dont like u:)

Wow

Get a clue, why did she tell her assistant to call the police? Why then did Chris Brown issue a public apology? Hitting her head wouldn't explain the bitemarks. I'm curious why you can't seem to see that he did this? Are you his relative? Or, better yet, are you him?

Realistic

I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE TAKING THIS PERSONAL AND ALL BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE GIRLS WERE AT RISK? SOMEHOW I DOUBT HE MADE THEM TAKE THE PICTURE. I SWEAR THIS IS GOING TOO FAR. OH YEAH AND TO THE PERSON WHO IS UPSET ABOUT THEM REFERRING TO CB AS AN ALLEGED ABUSER, WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE WE ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY ACCORDING TO THE LAW. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, IT DOES NOT MATTER. MAYBE RIHANNA WOULD TAKE PART MORE IN HER PROSECUTION IF SHE FELT THE SAME AS YOU, BUT INSTEAD SHE'S STILL POPPING UP WHERE HE IS.....

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

I will take that boy to my farm...let him shake the rice...but first we will castrate him.

He's a moron

When the person mentioned "wife beater" they were talking about his shirt, not him... dumba**.

cardboard

Chris Brown is a disgrace to all men he should be put in jail and passed around for a pack of smokes wat he did to rihana was unforgiveable and he should be ashamed. I used to love chris brown i've been to evry concert he ever performed in since i was able to stay up pass ten. Wat chris did i dont think i will ever forget and as an ex-fan i now say to whoever reads this.............CHRIS BROWN YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

You morons tagging people as haters don't get it. What is more hateful then repeatedly slugging a woman? Not only should this punk be behind bars but these women should be ashamed for themselves for posing with him. Talk about spineless ditzes!

I wonder if any of these women gave any thought to what it would be like to be on the receiving end of one of his punches. Probably not.

Wow

Dina666: You really don't like me? Sob, sob.

Cassidy!

I never laughed so HARD when i saw youre comment "lls" .. It's weird , cause normally i don't laugh at idiots ! But you were kind of worse.. Like the worst idiot ever:) You're such a looser x im not black , just love chris brown . That's all.

RedBird

That thug pose is fugly, stupid and pathetic. It makes him look constipated.