Gimme, Gimme Moore!

4/1/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 63-year-old resurfaced at the Broadway premiere of "Hair" on Tuesday, looking appropriate.

Melba Moore

In 1969, Melba replaced Diane Keaton in the original Broadway production of "Hair."

After a bitter divorce In the '90s, Melba was forced to go on welfare.

COMMENTS

Spandex never looked better

For the idiots who're saying that Melba is dead- get your damn facts straight! This woman is very much alive. This is how horrible rumors get spread. I think Melba looks exactly as she did 20 yrs ago. There's no mistaking that nose!

Janice

go to her myspace http://www.myspace.com/melbamoore she is still alive and was in the fighting temptation a few years back with Beyonce. She is alive and kicking.

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

#16 you pompus ass... if people thought she was dead they were not lying...they just thought that poor Melba had passed on. if you think she looks like she did 20 years ago you are the IDIOT.

Love you Melba

fans of President Obama

Wow! She looks absolutely AMAZING.
I can't believe she's 63.
I love her. MELBA IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I really resent #16's comment...I thought we were free to express our opinions on TMZ...this NAZI is some frustrated fool that probably was the snitch in middle school.

I do think this is some man or woman impersonating Melba...just my little ol' opinion... I hope Melba is alive and fine

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I can't believe she is 63! she looks so young...wow I would lIke to mate with her!

Spandex never looked better

Numbers eighteen & nineteen - you both know what you can do and what you can do when you get there!

MsMagtens

That cant be her!! The eyes are way wrong and the the shape of the head is wrong too... and if you close enough there is a shade of beard on the upper lip and lower lip.... !!

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

#21... why are you so hateful? I am just experssing my opinion. I am Canadian and we don't talk to each other like you do. I pity you and hope that your children are born BLIND

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I think I mixed up Melba with Neal Carter... Forgive me Melba...

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I meant Nell Carter..but this still dosent' look like Melba to me... I am not sure this is a woman....is it?

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

look how big her hand is ...in the before pic..she is just a big girl....

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Facts about second picture.

No wrinkles at all...melba is 62 or 63.
Dark skin....melba is a light skinned african american

and why the scarf over neck? what is going on?

justsaying

No.4. You must be very very tired. I know you are. Because It's hard work waking up every morning and carrying hatred and bigotry on your back all day long. And what do you accomplish by hating people of different races? You hate because you've never given yourself the opportunity to find out what other races are about. I'd bet my life that you have traveled no more than 30 miles from your home. You don't have a clue about what is happening in and around the world and if someone ask you what's happening, your response would be: "I don't know and I don't give a f*ck." You'd say it because that's what all ignorant people say. You'd either say that or you'd use your other standby phrase: "who cares." You are a sad sad sad example of what a human being should be. I pity you.

2010 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Go to her web site and see some beautiful pics of Melba. TMZ should be ashamed of this pic. I am not even sure it is her. No wonder people are questioning it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments