OctoMom -- Stripes are Slimming, So Are Leftovers

4/1/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't lost her kids -- yet -- but one thing Nadya Suleman has lost: A helluva lot of weight.

Her secret: Only eating her children's "leftovers." Oh yeah, and having 8 babies ripped out of her belly may have helped too.

Karen Ann

9. IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL NOT ADD A COMMENT.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9, So why did you comment? I myself think that the kids only eat fast food. When they had the nurses on Doctor Phil last week, they said that all she does is go shopping and read her mail. Do you think she honestly cooks for these kids? I doubt it very much. You can't tell what size she is by the pictures that are on TMZ. Of course, she's going to look thinner than when she did when she was pregnant. For all we know, she might be a size 16.

Jesus juice

You still can't take the FUGLY out of the face!!! In fact, she may be slimming down...but it can't hide the ROTTEN inside. Not to plug an artist...but I bought the new Flo-Rida CD yesterday...I'm going to make my teenager listen to a song called "Never".......GREAT song...something Octomom cannot relate to...."NEVER LIE, NEVER STEAL, NEVER CHEAT".....hmmmmm, something that Octomom CAN'T relate to.

ANNE

by the way WHY IS NADYA ALWAYS OUT RUNNING AROUND? CAN'T HER NANNIES DO SOME OF HER ALL SO IMPT ERRANDS SO SHE CAN STAY HOME AND START TRYING TO BOND WITH THE 6 BABIES? GOD I DIDN'T LEAVE FOR THE FIRST MONTH WHEN MY SONW AS BORN...SHE WANTED THEM SO BAD... SO WHEN IS SHE ACTUALLY GOING TO STAY HOME WITH THEM? WHO IS FEEDING THEM? WHO KISSES THEIR TEARS AWAY? WHO CHANGES THE DIAPERS? I CERTAINLY HOPE TB NANNIES ARE NOT THE ONES NURTURING THESE POOR INNOCENT CHILDREN..NADYA THAT IS YOUR JOB* NOT YOUR HIRED HELP* NOT YOUR MOM*..YOU WANTED THEM NOW GET YOUR ASS HOME AND TAKE CARE OF THEM!

Wendy

I think the little handicap clip on her rear view mirror (she's been using for months now) would do more for someone who's actually NEEDING close up parking, If she's able to break into the little trot she did on the tape along with handle disney she surely should be able to walk from a normal space (Lord knows, it's most always just her by herself in her cars!)
Everything about her disgusts me!

ANNE

@Ashely Come on girl ...NADYA IS NOT BREAST FEEDING THOSE 6 THAT SHE SOMEHOW GOT CONTROL OVER...UNLESS THE TB NANNIES ARE PULLING A 'SALMA HAYECK' THOSE KIDS ARE GETTING FORMULA..SHE ISNT HOME ENOUGH TO BREAST FEED THE LITTER ..SHE IS OUT BUYING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW AND SPENDING TAX PAYERS MONEY (OH YES SHE IS STILL) ON FAST FOOD AND TALKING ON THAT CELL PHONE..HEY NADYA THERE IS THIS THING CALLED A "BLUE TOOTH"..GET ONE, JUST BUY ONE LESS SHIRT FOR YOURSELF AND GET A BLUE TOOTH SO YOU DON'T ENDANGER ANYONE ELSE..OBVIOUSLY WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT AND HOLD ON THE LITTER BUT WE CAN MAKE YOU FOLLOW THE LAW LIKE THE REST OF US..SO GET OFF THE DAMN CELL DRIVE SAFELY AND GET YOURSELF HOME AND TRY JUST TRY TO BOND AND BREASTFEED YOUR OWN KIDS THAT YOU SO DEARLY AND DESPERATELY WANTED...BY THE WAY.. WITH 14 KIDS SHE ONLY HAS SOMETHING LIKE 22 MINUTES OF PERSONAL/PRIVATE TIME WITH EACH KID AND THAT IS OVER A 24 HOUR PERIOD....MY MATH MIGHT BE A LITTLE OFF BUT I AM PRETTY DARN CLOSE

JackieMichele

Has anyone ever thought to start an online petition regarding this woman?

It could be a petition to:
...cease media coverage.
...cease outside help with her children.
...cease government assistance.
...remove her uterus.

Jesus juice

Hey Wendy...did you see the clip of her jumping on a trampoline with the 2 or 3 year olds in her arms????? I think the state of California is run by a bunch of retards!!!! All you have to see is THAT video and you'd know the b***h was fine!!!

Jesus juice

Supposively she is getting a reality series of her 24/7----yeah....whatever. How can you do a reality series when the b**ch isn't taking care of the kids herself??? LOL!!! Maybe they can show footage of her arguing in front of the kids with her mom and talking about the "father(s)" in front of the kids or getting slapped by the kids. What a friggin loser!!!

Delicious

why does she have a disabled tag hanging in her rear view mirror? She's cheating the law this lady, I don't see how can she be disabled when she has 14 kids? She looks healthy to me..........

Jesus juice

Obviously...someone dropped an ugly bomb on her house!!!!!!!!!!

josi

Are you f-ing kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw HER AND FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus juice

Isn't it against the law to drive and talk on the phone???? It is in my state. Geez...with ALL these videos, you'd think she'd be fined!!!! Again, something is fishy and it's NOT just her lips!!!!

ANNE

ok law enforcement are you reading this? are you watching the tmz videos? 2 violations already 1. driving and talking on the cell phone #2 using a handicap sticker and she is so so obviously not physically handicapped just mentally...the fun is over for her..she had the litter and soon will be trying to find another idiot dr. to do more invitro ..it is so obvious her problem is that she enjoys being pregnant and she enjoys the attention of being pregnant but once those babies start walking and talking she is done with them..she is in love with the ideal of being pregnant and having a newborn but obviously not enough to stay home and bond with them and atleast try to breastfeed a few of them...ok i think i have said all i will today..dont want to come across joseph/nadya again on here...obviously demented to think that our outrage and shock is jealousy...no we aren't jealous ..my God who would be jealous of that thing? I wouldn't trade places with her because one day she is going to have 14 very resentful and angry kids in need of serious therapy! Which I am positive we Calif. tax payers will be paying for

Jesus juice

Hey I hear she is getting a Relity TV series ..something about raising 14 kids and looking for love.....didn't she just say she wouldn't date til the last ones were 18?????? What a PIG. Guess she's liooking to get knocked up again.

chat wit me

www.meebo.com

Don't wait for TMZ to post a chat, search TMZ on meebo for all the fun!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments