OctoMom -- Stripes are Slimming, So Are Leftovers

4/1/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't lost her kids -- yet -- but one thing Nadya Suleman has lost: A helluva lot of weight.

Her secret: Only eating her children's "leftovers." Oh yeah, and having 8 babies ripped out of her belly may have helped too.

surreal

LMAO! You might not make so much money as you think! She may have big lips, but she is ug--lay. Her customers would have to drunk or high to pay for her services.

ANNE

being add and/or adhd might qualify a person for disability checks but it certainly does not come under the disability guidlines to get a handicapped sticker..they are not physically handicapped..they walk and run just fine! So just one more free thing/ride Nadya is getting that the rest of us is not getting . I am SO OUTRAGED that she can get financial help and I can't. I don't get it..I dont own a car or a house. There is no dad to go after for support, oh that is right I am WHITE and that with the fact I speak perfect English means I somehow am lost in the system.

Andy

If you can't feed them...don't breed them.

Originalkat

Why does she have a handicap sign attached to her mirror? Does having so many kids get you that?

chrisa

she has spent money on a tummy tuck! why do you think she has been so quiet and out of the media for awhile? she spent more of your tax dollars and/or the kids money to have her stomach done.

so now she is back and in order to bring attention back around to herself, she smashed her car window so she could show off her new body, get sympathy and even more money!!!

she is so predictable *sigh*

CitygirlDC

She lost her mind before she lost her weight

chrisa

#15 ASHLEY,

she isn't breast feeding for god's sake, LMAO! she barely spends anytime with her kids, plus she has appeared bottle feeding them on camera and bitching, because she didn't get any free formula.

breast feeding...yeah right! *rolls eyes*

chrisa

she may have had her uterus removed with the aforementioned tummy tuck. lord knows, it must have been as stretched out and worn, as on old pair of gramma's underwear!

natashattw

This is all TMZ report about octo mom and Chris brown and rihanna.Yall suck that's why i read mediatakeout because you guys really don't have any entertainment news,just the same stories everyday.

WB

Why does she have a handicapped tag on her car? Also, she lost a lot of weight but I'd think she'd have a lot of loose skin after delivering a litter like that. I'll bet she got it surgically removed. More cosmetic surgery.

deek

I thought TMZ was going to report that she worked as an escort? Your guy said it on TV the other day. Where's that story?

faaw-q attitude

she makes me want to vomit, seriously, i hear her voice and i want to lose it, this thing makes me sick! why does she have a handicap on her plate, other than her mental one we all know of, is that for one of the tribe she never has with her?!? come california, get the lead out, get this woman shut off everything. it's obvious she has plenty of money now, the cow.

faaw-q attitude

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

me

Sorry, can't lose all that stomach without surgery.. she could breastfeed all she wants (yeah right), work out all she wants.. after 8 babies at once, she had to use the money for those babies to get rid of it all. So glad she has her priorities in order.

2038 days ago

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

DID WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT TOO??????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments